climb through My Window Part Eight

Climb Through My Window. <3

PART EIGHT

Jesse:

My cheeks were hot from the salty tears streaming down on my face. My nose was sniffly and I couldn't see out of my eyes. The water was too much to bear so I tried to get it all out with a hint of sobbing along with the emptying of my tears. I just wanted them out. I just wanted to see again, and I wanted my Romeo. Romeo would wipe away the tears, he would say something perfect when he was at Juliet's window. Dylan ruined it. He couldn't say anything. Because there is nothing to say. What is there to say? We weren't meant to be. I guess the shooting star was wrong after all. Our lives were just meant to be lived apart. So why were we neighbors? Why do we have classes together? I thought we were supposed to stay away from each other... I really wish we could.

I looked out the window to see Dylan's. There was no light on inside of it. That barrier, that wall, kept me from seeing the guy I just longed to see. He was the one I wanted to hear the magic words from: I love you. Never have I heard those words from a male besides my dad. Grandpa doesn't could either. No one has yet won my heart, well, that might be a lie.

I tiptoed over to my window and raised it so I could feel the brisk, cold air. It sent chills through my body. The wind howled as did my voice as I tried to keep them out of ear shot of Dylan. I wiped a pinky sized tear from my face and sniffled. I braced myself, and stabled my feet on the tree between the two walls. My hands quickly grabbed the branches on the tree, and I lunged myself forward. Just trying to reach Dylan's roof. The feet supporting my body landed on the roof and I climbed over to Dylan's window. The light was low and I peeked in and saw him lying on his bed. His arm was across his forehead, and his legs were spread out on the edges of his bed. He was staring at the wall. I studied him for a few minutes, just trying to read his face and body language. It seemed no sound was echoing in the room. Until I slipped.

My foot slid under me, causing my body to drop to the edge of the roof. Quickly reacting, trying not to make a noise, I grabbed the edge of the roof and dangled there. The house was pretty tall, and I couldn't drop. I would splatter and crack like an egg if I even thought of letting go. I bit my lip and looked over my options.

Suddenly, I had an idea.

My body swung, referencing to the tree, just hoping to get to my destination. The tree. It was my only hope. And I would NOT call Dylan out here now.

Swing. Swing. And.... I let go. My body hung in the air and I soared reaching out for the tree branch that looked worthy of saving my life. It saved me. My hand was clinging to the branch and I pulled my body up to cling to the tree. I climbed up the tree and landed safely on the roof. My breathing was loud and worrisome. It's not everyday I dangle from a roof, risking serious injury.

I know its short, but I have to go. So keep reading, I'm going to get to Dylan next. He's going to try to talk to Jesse! We'll see if she believes him! What do you think? Will they be together? Do they REALLY love each other? Haha. I just wanna know what youuu think! Comment!! ((: I will write ya later!!