Climb Through My Window Part Two

Climb Through My Window. By: Harmony <3

PART TWO

I held my breath as I tapped the doorbell to the Hill's house, very gently of course. I didn't want to act more pushy than I already was. I tapped my foot waiting for an answer. It had been about a minute. Which was too much for me to wait. Should I press it again? I was confused at how I should react and what Dylan would think if me if I pressed the calling of the door again. I would never want to annoy him. WAIT. Hold it... I hate him... Right? My feelings are criss-crossing and all messed up right now, so I have no idea of what I think of him right now.

I hear loud footsteps on stairs. I see a shadow through the door's window thats very foggy. It looks like Dylan.

Dylan jiggled the handle and opened the door. He was wearing his worn out jeans with holes in the knees, and a white v-neck tee. He looked super cute. But I had to get that out of my mind.

"Hey. Uhh.. you can, come in. I guess," He mumbled. I sucked in my gut, took a deep breath, and tilted my chin up. This was the hardest thing I could possibly ever do. And I was just walking into Dylan Hill's house! How lame was that! Shows how much I get out.

"So, do you have any ideas for this project?" I asked, trying to start some kind of conversation to keep awkward FAR away from this atmosphere.

"I was thinking you would have an idea!" he said hopefully. I laughed. Then looked at him. His eyes told me he was serious. I stopped laughing and sighed. Of course. I was going to be doing this whole project.

"Well. I don't know what you like. I don't even think we have anything in common!" I stated. Which we probably don't.

"Well. Do you like any sports?"

"Not really. I kind of like dance. But I quit."

"Okay. What do you do for 'fun'?" He made quotations with his hands for the word fun.

"I like to listen to music, write p-"

"No way! YOU like music?! I thought you hated music!" He led me to a couch and we sat down in a room with tons of video games sitting on the coffee table.

"I do like music. What ever made you think that? I just don't like the junk you listen to!"

"I don't listen to junk! I like Chris Brown, Black Eyed Peas, Usher, Ludacris, and jazz. What crap do you listen to?" He picked up a PS3 controller and started playing a game.

"I like Whitney Houston, Train, Parachute, and... I guess jazz," I forced myself to say the odd word. Dylan started laughing.

"Whitney Houston? Train? They've had their time, but don't you like something, i don't know, that doesn't make you fall asleep?" Just then a tall, pretty woman walked in.

"I heard someone was in here, would you guys like some popcorn or something? I made some for you!" she said in her deep voice.

"Uh sure Mom," Dylan said. He looked at me and then remembered something. Me! "Oh yeah, Mom, this is Jesse. Remember... Jesse?" Dylan's mom shook my hand, she didn't seem to remember me at all.

"Its very nice to see you again Jesse. My, its been awhile hasn't it..." She confusingly walked out of the room into the kitchen.

"So back to your crappy music," Dylan said to break the silence, while trying to kill a knight on, whatever game he was playing.

"Its not crappy. I like it. And so do other people!" Dylan's mom brought in popcorn just then. Dylan shoved tons in his mouth.

"Wow. Hungry much?" I said sarcastically. I grabbed some and went straight for my mouth. Dylan grinned and pushed my hand up to my mouth. This caused the popcorn in my hand to crumble all over my face. My mouth opened wide with a big smile! I laughed so hard I almost peed. Dylan was laughing too. Soon we were having a big popcorn fight. We tried getting it into each other's mouth. It never worked! I swear I was getting abs by the second because of how much they hurt after laughing.