Climb Through My Window

Climb Through My Window. By: Harmony. <3

PART 1

"Next time you don't do your homework, you're on your own!" I finished lecturing my best friend Zac. He rolled his eyes taking my assignment on Albert Einstein and quickly started taking my ideas, my thoughts, and my creativity and put them on his paper in Zac's own words.

"Yeah, yeah. Its your fault for being smart and-"

"Your fault for being lazy and dumb?" I finished for him. He smirked and continued copying my paper onto his blank and lonely paper. I sat there blankly, and sighed at how this was as crazy and exciting as my life would get. Just me and Zac. No boyfriends, no girlfriends to go shopping with, no dances (I never had a date to go to one) and no parties. My life was as boring at the History channel my grandpa watches on Thanskgiving when he's stuffed and wants to fall asleep.

Just then, something woke me up from my day dream. Dylan Hill. He shoved my binder and history book of my desk on purpose just waiting for me to get all pissy. He laughed a loud and cocky laugh along with his friends who were following behind him in a pack. A pack of hungry, stupid, clueless wolves. They were at the top of the food chain at our school. That's why me and Zac call them the 'Wolves'. Yeah, thats how cool we are.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Just slipped. You should be more careful where you put your best friends," he casually said to make his 'wolf friends' laugh. Guess what, they did. High fives were passed around in the pack. Laughter filled the room, and it was all towards me.

"Yeah alright. While you're doing the service of making my life miserable, may I do the service of giving you some useful advice: You're a man-whore," I shrugged like it was just a problem he had to deal with. "so maybe you should just go off with your snooty booty girlfriend, then go suck face with another girl who's got a booty and leave my life alone. I don't need a snotty, stupid boy ruining my days in this school, because they matter to me. Unlike some intelligent beings standing right in front of me." I heard a chorus of "Oooh's" around the room. Tension was filling in fast. Dylan opened his mouth more than it was after I had said those things, but the bell rang and Ms. Bell walked in to start teaching her loud classroom. Everyone sat down and I smirked in my seat, glaring at Jake as best as I could. It felt good being mean for a change. I looked at the seat next to me and saw Zac's arms scrambling to write down 'his' report. I sighed. That moment was the most exciting thing that would happen to me until the next hurricane in Louisiana.

After School:

Me and Zac walk home from school everyday, today was no different. We were seniors, and I can't drive yet. Zac can, but he totaled his last 2 cars so his parents gave up.

"So, you got to stand up to Dylan Hill today. How did that feel?" Zac asked while shoving his math book into his backpack, struggling a lot. I grabbed his bag and opened it so it would be easier for him.

"It felt good. I mean, that jerk deserves everything I said because of what he did to me..." I wondered off in thought.

"Yeah... What he did to you 4 years ago. You seriously haven't let that go?" Zac asked.

"Uhh Zac! Don't you know who you're talking about? The jerk of all jerks, he has more ego than Kayne West! Don't you remember what he did?" I asked. He looked at me confused signaling he didn't. "He asked me out, thinking I was cute. I made tons of friends, and he love me. I loved him back. Then I caught him kissing another girl at Kate William's birthday party, in the garage! He told me it was a dare. He's such a player."

"Oh yeah. I forgot," Zac mumbled. He paused, then laughed. "Don't you remember that 'Free Kiss' coupon he gave you for Valentine's Day? That was funny! Didn't it say: '20 free kisses whenever you would like. This coupon will never expire'. What a moron." He continued laughing hysterically. My cheeks turned red.