I Love You

(I love my baby boys they are so funny. I can't wait to watch the film)

Everyone's face was shocked as the symbiote raises off my shoulder. "Okay I guess you can go," Steve said wide-eyed.
"What? Why?" Tony whined.
"Because" Steve went and to Tony and wrapped his arms around him from behind and then kisses his cheek, " he has proven his innocence"
And since when were they a couple.
Venom crawls down my arm and snaps the white substance, which is sticky me to the wall, in half. As 8 sent a glare at Tony I walked up the stairs that lead me to the roof. As I was walking up the stairs Venom had snaked his 'arms' around my neck and rested his head on my cheek. He was strangely warm. At that moment all I could think to do was to my hands on his 'back' and embrace the moment whilst it lasted. When we did get to the roof I sat down on the edge of the building so my legs were dangling off the roof. I look at Venom as he leaned back to look at my face. His form had turned back into the serpent form, so he was just facing me.
"Eddie why did you lie," Venom asked
"Because I forgot the taser was there. So I thought that if they didn't know my weakness they wouldn't be able to use it against me. And I know you are just using me as a host and then you will leave me" I reply covered my face.
"You are such a dumbass" Venom chuckled.
"What?" I asked in confusion.
"We are not and never will leave you, Eddie. We love you Eddie" Venom said smiling.
I look back up from covering my face in shock. "Really?" I asked.
"Yes really" Venom chuckled.
I jump up and hugged Venom as right as I could. I feel him hug my back (somehow). I then feel his wet tongue lick up the side of my face. "Eww" I jump back from him.
"That was fucking disgusting" I laugh.
"Can we go home and eat lots of tater tots and chocolate, please Eddie?" Venom said with a joy filling his voice. "Yes, V" I day whilst rolling my eyes at the symbiote.
Denim smiles and then sinks back into my skin, then shooting out a tendril out of my shoulder, which sends me flying pass buildings quickly. When we did get home we ate the tasty snacks and then went to bed. Cuddling each other. That night was the first night I didn't have a nightmare or just a bad dream. I felt peaceful and warm.

 I felt peaceful and warm

My cat

My cat

Should I make the chapters longer?
Should I include smut later on or not?