Shit

I must have fallen asleep because I slowly opened my eyes, to the cold breeze flowing gently through my hair. I turn around to see Venom snoring next to me. The snoring was deep and raspy but it was really cute. CUTE!!! What the fuck did I just call a symbiote cute?! I was stopped with my thoughts by Venom stirring. I look over to him to see him staring at me.

"Are you okay Eddie?"

"Y-yeah I' m fine" I stuttered.

He then went over to me and sank back into my skin. I slowly stand up and look around to try and figure out where I am.

"V, where are we," I say accidentally use a nickname

"V, that's new" He replied grinning.

"Shut up. Venom seriously where are we ?"

He appeared on my shoulder and said "We are on a tower that has writing on the side of it"

"Well, that's what buildings usually have and the writing also helps find out where we are. So do you remember what is said?"

"The writing said Stark" I went wide-eyed and then gave him a death glare,

"Are you serious. Venom, you bought me here to the place where heroes literally live and you bought me the person who 'stole' you from the foundation and killed a man and cat yesterday to this place" I said whilst starting to panic.

"Well then that's bad" I rolled my eyes when I suddenly hear a sound like metal dropping onto concrete coming from behind.

"Eddie Brock right?" A familiar cocky voice said.

I turn around to where the voice came from to see the one and only Tony Stark with his metal robot assistant next to him.

"Um yes" I replied. I turn to where Venom was resting on my shoulder but he wasn't there.

"What you looking for Ed?" He asked.

"No one nothing" i corrected myself.

He chuckled at my response. "Came with me Ed. F.R.I.D.A.Y go do something" Tony said to the robot.

I followed Tony who was walking to the exit door on the roof that i didn't even realise was there. "V, can you do me a favor and keep a low profile please" I whisper to him,

"Sure Eddie"

I could feel him slowly fade from a strong presence to nothing but a ghost in the back of my mind. I actually didn't like the feeling of him not being there. To be fair if i think about it i don't like thinking about the thought of him leaving.

"Did you say something?" Tony said.

"No" I replied rather quickly. We walk into his large, fancy room. I look at the main area of the room to see the whole team there. Captain Rogers, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Vision, Thor, Wanda Maximoff and Pietro Maximoff. There was also this teenager there too. Probably a friend of theirs. They all stand up and give me death glares. I gave them a confused look. Then suddenly, a white sticky substance was shot at my hand and my hand was glued to the wall. So was my other hand. I look to the teenage boy and the metal thing he had around his wrist. "

What are you doing?" I ask starting to panic. I could feel Venom come back in my mind. They all gathered around me and Tony said, "We are going to ask you questions and you are going to do is answer them truthfully. Got it?"

"Y-yes," I said fear shaking me.

Author's note:

Well, that was fun to write. I wrote it in an hour (which was in my French class) so don't judge me. And i know my stories are short.