Heights

I slowly open my eyes. The sun was beaming through the curtains across my room. I sit up and look around the room. I sit up and look around my room. I was looking for the alien blob that I somehow slept next to last night. But I couldn't find him anyway. Was that all just a stupid dream that felt unusually real.

"Eddie" The deep, familiar voice echoed through my head.
"I guess that wasn't a dream""Are you disappointed about that Eddie?" He asked curiosity lacing his tone."What. No, I mean that I will be difficult to adapt to this situation. But I will, I always do. But no I am not disappointed""Oh, Eddie we have an intruder" He smirks at me. He then looks at a harmless cat that was perched on my window sill."No that is just a ca-"

But before I could finish Vemon smashed my window grabbed the cat and eat it. I was frozen from shock and what the fuck.

"Venom why the fuck did you do that?!" I say in a high-pitched voice."It was invading our territory"
"No, it wasn't. If it was in the house I would be but still, you don't eat it""What do you do then?"I looked at him confusion and said,"You put it outside the house""Okay"

I just try and forget what just happened and make my way to the living room still horrified.
I sit down on the couch thinking of what I should do today. Especially with Venom around. I grabbed the remote and turn on the TV. I turn on the TV to see the news. It had a picture of the foundation on it. I could feel Venom feeling rather uncomfortable about seeing it. To be fair so was I. He gradually appeared on my shoulder. Which did freak me out a bit. Tony Stark appeared to say how he was going help the foundation by with how helping finds the person who had broken into their labs and stolen an experiment.

"How dare they call me an experiment. I am alive you know" Vemon said seeming rather pissed off."It is okay Venom" I reassured him."No, it isn't," He said with a grunt.I was about too and start making breakfast when suddenly men in black S.W.A.T looking uniforms barged through my door and into my apartment."Put your hands up now!" He demanded rather harshly."You don't want to do this trust me""Mask," He said to one of the other me."Copy" he replied back."Fine" I signed.'You ready Venom' I thought

"Mask!" I shout. My body suddenly started to get taller and bigger. As Venom took control of my body. His mouth rolled over my head and onto my face then he replied with "Copy"The men starting to fire at him but the bullets did nothing but go straight through him. He punched most them which knocked them out. He then throws a plate and the last man standing's head. Venom grabbed a man who was regaining consciousness. He opened his mouth to eat him.

"No Venom don't do that again""Why? It isn't a cat though?""No, you don't do that with anything""But I am hungry""I will make your food when this is over. But first, remember what I said" Venom then throw the man out the window."VENOM!! SERIOUSLY!!??""What! You said to out than outside""Yes, but gently. You just killed him anyway""Oh well"

We then started to climb out of the window we currently just smashed with the man. "Venom what the hell are you doing?""Getting away from the bad guys"He climbed to the top and started to jump from building to building. I squeezed my eyes shut not wanting to look down because of my fear with heights."Are you scared Eddie" He chuckled. Like an actual chuckle."Yes I have a phobia of heights"
"Ha pussy" He mocked me.
"Shut up parasite""TAKE THAT BACK NOW!" He replied obviously offended."No!"

He stopped jumping from building to building and reached inside his self and grabbed my leg. He then yanked me out of him and dandled me over the edge of the tall building we were on. I started screaming like a little girl who couldn't buy a new Barbie doll."Take it back now" He demanded."Fine. I am sorry just put me back inside you please please" I begged.
"Oooh someone's desperate""Shut up you know what I mean"
"He then engulfed me in his slime and carried on jumping to our next destination whilst I kept my eyes shut.

Author's note:

Well, that was exhausting. But it was funny to write to me. I worte this entire thing at school XD
P.S I refer as Venom to be a boy because it is just easier for me.