Inside

(Just saying I haven't watched the film yet so yeah)

I just run. My mind was too fuzzed to even think. I just run to my little apartment. When I got to the apartment my skin was burning. My face and body were drenched in sweat. I felt like I was in an oven being cooked alive. I run to the kitchen sink and splashed my face with water. I grabbed a glass and filled it was water. Instantly downing it. My throat and lungs were stinging from all running. I ripped my hoodie and shirted off my body to allow it to cool down. But it wasn't working. I decided that I should go up onto the roof.

I stumbled up the flight of stairs. And pushed open the exit door. I liked the feeling of the cold crisp wind blowing against my naked chest. My throat and lungs were still burning a bit but my body has cooled down. My nose starts to run I start crying. I am scared. I don't know what happens back at those labs. I am confused and I don't know what is going to happen to me. Suddenly I hear a low growl. I turn to find the source of the noise but I turn to nothing.

I hear a disturbing noise just next to my ear. I scrunch up my face and turn towards the noise. I see a black slime oozing out of my shoulder. I stumbled back and onto the floor. I back up until my back hits something and I couldn't move anymore. I look at the terrifying thing before me. A face gradually formed from the blackness oozing from my shoulder. It has big white slit eyes. A mouth that could stretch from ear to ear. If it even had ears. The mouth was filled with sharp, crooked teeth. It also had a long slimy tongue.

"Eddie" It growls with a deep, raspy voice.

I stopped breathing for a moment out of fear. My whole body was shaking. I could feel the fear and panic building up inside my chest. Salty tears run down my face and drip onto the floor.
All I can do is sit there. I couldn't move. I was frozen with fear. I moved closer to my face. I seemed to be examing my face.

"W-what are y-you?" I manage to spit out the question somehow. It moved away from my face so it could make eye contact properly.

"I am a symbiote," He said in his dark voice again."Are y-you g-going t-to hurt me?"

"No. You are my host. I have no reason too"

I calmed down a bit knowing that he isn't actually going to hurt me. But then again he could be lying just to get my trust.
"Why are y-you here?" I ask out of curiosity.

"I am here because I crashed here"

"O-Okay. How are you doing that" I point to my shoulder indicating him coming out of my shoulder.

"I am inside of you. You are my host. I know all your memories and I know who you are. I can hear that your thinking and know what you are feeling all the time" he replied.

"So no privacy then, " I say to try and cheer the mood up a bit.

I go to stand back up my legs give way and I fall back down to my sitting position. "What are you trying to do?" He asks.

"I am trying to get up so I go back to my apartment and sleep"I look down to naked chest as I try and figure out how I am going to get up without falling over again. But suddenly I feel a liquid type substance wrapped around my legs and naked torso. I looked down to see the black slime. I started to make my way back to my apartment without me doing anything.

"How are you doing that?" I ask with amazement."Because I am inside you I can control you too"

"Can you please stop saying 'inside'"

"Why?"

"Nevermind"

I open my apartment door and the black goo lead me to my room. I flopped onto my bed and snuggle up in the covers.

"I forgot to ask you what I should call you. Because if you are staying 'inside' me then you have to have a name at least"

"Call me venom"

"Venom. That isn't terrifying at all" I reply in a sarcastic tone."Night Eddie"

"Night Venom" I reply with slight confusion.

But I just brush it off and drifted off to sleep with the black blob next to me.

Author's note:

Oh my lord that was such a bad piece