2.

narrator

edwin was in his room listening to music while drawing when he got a text,

809-564-1283
hey this is edwin right ? 

me
depends.. who's asking  ?

809-564-1283
it's billie dude

me
oh ok

billie
by any chance are you free right now 

me
um i guess

billie
***  here's my address, come over if you can

me
cool i'll be over there when i can

*
the curly haired dominican didn't want to say it, but he was actually excited .he took his headphones out and changed into some jeans and a hoodie. he looked back at his phone to see her address and realized it wasn't that far from his house, so he just went walking. 

he was about 2 minutes away from her house when it randomly started raining. he started walking faster and before he knew it, he was at her door step. edwin rang the doorbell and waited.

he waited for a while and almost considered going home, until the door opened and revealed a man who was probably in his twenties. "your edwin right, billie told me you would be coming" he said smiling and opening the door for him to come in. "thanks" edwin said slightly confused" no problem, her rooms upstairs, first door to the right"

he nodded his head and started walking upstairs. edwin saw the room he thought was her bedroom and he was gonna knock but it was already open. he could see a red light coming from the room when he pushed the door open.

he also heard billie singing, and he was so intrigued. he was so focused on the singing that he didn't notice another person sitting on a bean bag in the corner of the room.
*
billie stopped singing and turned around almost having a heart attack when she saw edwin standing in her door way. "holy shit, you scared me" she said laughing
" that was awesome" he said smiling " what ? my singing ? it's not that good" she replied looking down.
*
"i agree with him, i thought it was great" edwin heard a voice say, which made him jump. he turned to look at where the voice came from and saw a guy sitting in the corner of the room. he couldn't really see his face because of the lights.
"oh i almost forgot to introduce y'all, edwin this is zion and zion, this is edwin" billie said while putting the lights on there original color, letting edwin get a look at the tall boys face. his jaw imedietely dropped, not only because it was zion, the captain of the basketball team, but beacause he was gorgeous. they way his dreads fell over his eyes and how his lips would poke out. the dominican could not stop looking at him. little did he know the feeling was mutual.
*
zion had seen edwin walking around the halls a few times but he never stoped and really looked at him. now that he was actually in front of him, he wished that he would've looked sooner. the tall canadian could literally feel himself drooling over him. he loved how his curls fell on his forehead obviously wet and also how he smiled while playing with his fingers. he had to get to know him, if it was the last thing he did.
*
billie saw the way they were looking at each other and couldn't help but smile. all of a sudden she had an idea and needed help from a little someone. "fuck, i forgot i had to do something with brandon today, how could i forget, um i'll be back as fast as i can, zion can you please keep edwin company while i'm gone" billie lied trying to keep herself from laughing. " sure if edwin doesn't mind" " he wont mind, bye gotta go" she said rushing out and closing the door.
*
"well what do we do now, since i was supposed to be teaching her spanish" edwin said sitting down on her bed kind of angry. " i mean you could teach me spanish, if you want" zion replied hoping to spend as much time as he could with the curly haired dominican. " dude i barely know you" "you barely know billie" "touche" edwin said smiling at him, which made him smile.

" so since you insist you have to know me to be able to teach me spanish, why dont we get to know each other" zion said getting up from his place on the bean bag and sitting next to him on the bed. edwin visibly tensed up but quickly recovered. " hmm let me think about it" he said pretending to think about it. "oh come on its not like im asking you to do something drastic" zion said laughing as he hit edwins shoulder playfully, that made edwin turn a light shade of pink while smiling " fine lets get to know each other then"
*
after hours of them talking and laughing, flirting here and there obviously from zions end, billie finally showed up which meant that it was edwins time to go. "so how'd it go over here, again im sorry that i randomly had to go do that thing" she said trying her best to sound like she was sorry " it went well i guess, and dont worry i can just teach you another time" edwin said laughing, she guessed that he was laughing because of what zion said, when she turned around and saw him laughing too. "its getting late, i should go" edwin said checking the time on his phone, "bye guys, oh and billie text me when your free" he said walking out of the door and down the stairs.

zion was growing a liking to the curly haired boy so he followed him down the stairs hoping to get what he wanted. "ed wait up" he said running down the stairs right on time seeing as the boy was just about to walk out the door. edwin smiled at the nickname " yeah, whats up" he said looking up at the tall boy. " its getting dark and i dont want you to walk alone, so let me drive you home" zion said smiling.
*
edwin tried to protest but zion just grabbed his hand- which edwin liked, wanting him to do it more often- and took him to his car. the car ride was pretty short only being 10 minutes, but they made the most out of it and jammed out to all the songs that came on. sadly they arrived at edwins house, much to zions dismay. "thanks for the ride z" he said which made zions heart beat faster. "no problem" he replied smiling. as edwin was getting out of the car, zion grabbed his hand turning him around " you know i forgot to tell you something about me" zion said not letting go of his hand. " and whats that" edwin said looking down at their hands and smiled.

" i send the best morning texts, but you'd know that already if i had your number" he replied a slight smirk on his lips " is that how you plan on getting my number" edwin said laughing and putting his hand out. "depends, did it work ?" he said while pulling out his phone from his back pocket and putting it in edwins hands. the dominican boy wrote his number fast and gave zion his phone back, " text me sometime" he replied while jogging to his house and going inside. the tall canadian held his phone in his hand and smiled, " oh i definitely will " he said to no one in particular while driving off with a huge smile on his face.

-EE🌵