1.

narrator

as edwin walked in to school he expected to do the same routine he did everyday which consisted of , going to school, walking to one of his only friends brandon's locker so they could walk to first period together, ignore everything the teachers say , then sit with his other friend nick during lunch, ignoring all the teachers again until he could leave.

that was prettymuch it , he talked to the same people and did the same things everyday, that's how it was and that's how he liked it. then everything changed when a girl with dark blue hair he wouldn't have known,if his friend brandon didn't talk about her 24/7 threw a ball of paper at his head.

*

"are you going to the game friday night" brandon asked while closing his locker, " i mean i've got to support nick one way or another" the curly haired boy replied while fixing his backpack straps "good because i was planning to ask billie if we could go together and i need you there as my backup if something goes wrong".. " oh what would you do without me" edwin said shaking his head and sitting down in his seat.

for the majority of the class edwin had his head down, only god knows how he still gets good grades. he only did look up when he felt something hit the back of his head. "what the fuck" he thought as he looked back to try and catch the person who did it, when he saw nobody he put his head right back on the desk.

"pssttt" the curly haired boy heard, he didn't usually take notice of the sounds around him but unintentionally he looked back, there he saw a girl with dark blue hair and pale skin waving at him as if she was trying to tell him something , " billie o'connell" - he thought or as she would normally go by "billie eilish"

*

billie was in dear need of help, she was close to failing all her classes but managed to still get a grade over 65, in all but one of her classes.. spanish. if she didn't pass the spanish test that was on thursday she would fail, and by failing that class meant that she wouldn't be able to play the one and only sport she loved... basketball. so she new she was doomed if she didn't get someone to help her, she didn't want just any help she wanted someone that would help her get an easy A, so what a better way then to ask the only kid she new that could speak fluently in spanish.. the dominican kid.

the blue haired girl didn't know much about him , well other than the fact that his name was edwin, was in a few of her classes, kept to himself most of the time other than when he hangs out with brandon, and that he was bi. which she obviously didn't have a problem with, considering her best friend since she can remember is bi.

it was a good thing that in that moment they were in the same class together so she could ask him then, after trying to get his attention for a good 10 minutes she finally got the chance to ask him, well not necessarily. the teacher was talking and she didn't want to get in more trouble than she already was so she did the next best thing, sent him a note.

she ripped a piece of paper from her notebook and started writing,
yo, your the kid that can speak fluently in spanish right ??
"that should do it" she thought as she folded the piece of paper and handed it to him while the teacher wasn't looking.

*

edwin got the paper that she sent him, he was debating on opening it or putting it in his back pack and throwing it out later. "what harm could it do" he thought as he opened it.
yo,your the kid that can speak fluently in spanish ??
edwin was surprised that she knew that about him, he didn't like talking to people so no one really knows that he can speak the language.
um yes, and ?
he wrote back and folded the piece of paper and sent it to her again. not long after that the paper was in the same spot as it was before.
well you see, i have a spanish test on thursday and if i don't pass it with an A then i'm not gonna be able to play basketball,so if you could please help me in some way i would really appreciate it dude ...
the curly haired dominican was really planning on saying no to her and then he suddenly remembered brandon, and how mad he would be if edwin didn't say yes, so like the good friend he was he wrote back,
sure here's my number *** text me your address.

-EE👩🏾‍🎤