"Oh, I'm impossible?" He said after hearing me. I whirled around, my annoyance growing.

"What is that supposed to mean?"
I snapped.

"You tell me. Or are you too busy wondering if that guy you gave your number to is going to call you back?" He snapped. I raised an eyebrow at him and folded my hands across my chest.

"Is that why you're mad?" I scoffed.

"What, because you gave your number to a complete stranger? Why would I be?" He snapped back.

"What, are you jealous or something?" I asked in disbelief.

"Don't flatter yourself." He snickered.

He didn't....

"Don't be a dick. He was just asking if I would be interested in a job, that's all. Besides, he was being a complete gentleman about it, something you could work on!" I glared at him.

"I'm not a gentleman? Fuck Sam, it's like you're purposely oblivious to everything I do!" His voice started getting a louder.

"What are you talking about? At least I'm not the one who has angry exes and drunk one night stands barging through my front door!" I yelled back.

"God, do you always have to act like such a...." He clamped his mouth shut and turned the other way, seething with anger.

"Act like such a what? Go on, it's never stopped you before." I angrily say.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" He scoffed,
glaring back at me. I shook my head.

"I swear to God Jesse, I don't get you sometimes. I really don't." I threw my hands up, done with this argument. He was being so childish.

"That's funny because I never get you! Always so god damn..." He replied, mumbling the last sentence to himself.

"Fine! I'm going to go to my room. You can sit here and sulk all you want." I turned again, ready to storm off.

"Wait." He grabbed my wrist but I refused to look at him. He kept tugging at my arm so I would eventually sit back down and I grudgingly did. He tried to pull me closer to him but I wouldn't budge and rolled my eyes at his attempt to scoot closer to me instead.

"Stop it. You're going to irritate your already swollen ankle." I mumbled, still pissed off. I turned and scored closer so he would stop moving. If he kept moving around, he would mess up the way I set the pillows up and probably drop his foot onto the table making his ankle swell up even more like a balloon. 

"I'm sorry." He mumbled.

I crossed my arms across my chest and refused to acknowledge him.

"Sam..." He said a little pleadingly and I couldn't help but give in a little. It's like he didn't know what he was doing to me.

"Leave me alone." I replied haughtily.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk." He apologized again. I looked over my shoulder at him and saw him staring at my head, waiting for me to turn around.

"I'm sorry for acting like an asshole when you were being nice to me." He kept mumbling. This time I turned around and faced him.

"Go on." I tried not to smile but he perked up seeing the forgiving look on my face.

"I'm sorry I got jealous and for being a dick about it." He grudgingly said, looking away this time.

"Ahh, so you were jealous?" I asked. He rolled his eyes refusing to look at me this time.