"No one," Taehyung said, closing his eyes as he felt Jungkook's nose bump into his. 

"Taehyung, you are one hell of a death," Jungkook said, finally pressing his lips against Taehyung's, feeling the King shiver slightly. Their pink tinted lips soon turned red from the contact, nearly matching the tip of their nose as the cold winter air surrounded them. Taehyung slowly traveled his hands down to Jungkook's waist and pulled him closer, nearly no space between them. Their warm chests were pressed against each other, and Taehyung could once again smell the forest and petrichor of the Generals scent, nearly intoxicating him to death. 

As they slowly separated their deep breaths could be heard, no one around to see and witness the two men. Jungkook slowly passed his hand through Taehyung's blonde hair and pecked the Kings lips once more. "Better than I imagined," Taehyung softly said, pulling in the General once more and pressing his lips against the others. With a soft sound, they separated and held each other closely, hearing the rise and fall of their breaths. 

"You have always intrigued me. Your father would never allow any of us to talk to you, but I would always see you standing next to him at some royal balls. You always had the most beautiful outfit out of everyone, your beautiful eyes would always get my attention," Jungkook said, remembering when he had asked General Whon who the boy standing next to the king was.

"That is Prince Taehyung, he is the next heir, but steer clear from him or the King will be angered. He cares for his son a lot," Jungkook remembered General Whon saying.

"My father never truly loved me, he only saw me as the next heir, I would always be forced to go to those parties and talk to the big people, but I never managed to keep a steady conversation with any of them," Taehyung said, bringing his hand back up to the Generals cheek.

"Nonsense, your father always protected you and told us to stay away from you, he cared about you a lot. If I would've known you before I'm sure we'd be in a different situation here, my dearest King," Jungkook said, kissing the hand of the King once more.

"Is that so, my dearest General?" Taehyung asked, smirking as he brought his hand back down to the Generals waist.

"One knows where there is beauty and kindness, and I happen to be standing in front of the barest definition, Taehyung," Jungkook said, suddenly picking up the King by the legs so the King had his legs wrapped around the Generals hips.

"Mmhm, Jungkook, I have myself a gentlemen, how dreamy," Taehyung said, closing the gap once more and capturing Jungkook's lips with his own. Lips against lips, and skin against skin, hands pulling and touching hair, they spent their time in their hidden place, away from the castle. 

"I have myself an angel," Jungkook said, taking deep breaths before closing the gap again, not ever letting go of the Kings lips for more than a second. 

The evening soon came and the dimming sunlight began to be a problem for them. Jungkook couldn't see Taehyungs bright eyes and the King couldnt see the bunny smile that belonged to Jungkook.

"Should we head back? Its getting dark, besides I still have some work that has to be done. I need to get supplies ready at the harbor and prepare a speech I suppose. Jungkook, why do I have to do this?" Taehyung whinned, suddenly leaning forward into Jungkooks chest. The brunette chuckled and slowly kissed the top of Taehyungs head. He couldnt get enough of the sensation he felt when his lips made contact with any part of Taehyung. It was as if there was some sort of heat or spark that always filled him.

"I could help you out if youd like, youve done a lot for me, let me help you out," Jungkook said, looking back up to the sky, trying to find the first star. "Fine, but one request."