Chapter 5

Waking up, the first thing I realized was there was something different about how my bed felt. The second thing I noticed was that what I was hoping was a dream.......wasn't. Opening my eyes, I shut them again when the bright light assaulted my eyes, blinking till they were adjusted, i fully open them. Sitting up, I notice Felix is no where in site, sighing in a bit of relief and disappointment, I rub my eyes clearing the sleep from them. Yawning and stretching I felt that urge to pee after you wake up. Oh great, how, where am i supposed to use the bathroom? 

        Then I remembered the 'bathroom' I saw when I was brought here. Throwing the covers off me I speed walk to the room. When there I see the 'toilet, nothing but a tree stump with flower petals outlining it as the toilet seat, there was a hole in it, the hole was dark so I didn't see anything in it. Jumping from leg to leg, and squeezing my thighs together, I debate on weather I should use it or not. Finally the urge to pee was getting to hard to resist, turning i pull my pants and undies down and sit down. When finished I spot little flower petals sitting on the ground next to the toilet, i picked one up and use it as toilet paper, which worked. When finished I stand up pulling my pants up with me. I look inside the toilet and to my astonishment there was nothing there, just the same darkness. Confused I leave the bathroom, and to the kitchen to the sink, to at least rinse my hands off. Unplugging the bamboo water supply I rinse off, when done I re-plug it. Turning again, it occurs to me that Felix isn't back. 

        Going back to the bed I climb on it and sit cross legged on it in the middle. I can't believe all this is happening to me, what did I do to deserve this?  What is my mom doing? Does she even know that the plane crashed? Is there a search team looking for us? Do they even know I'm alive? Of course not, that was a dumb question. Will i ever be found? All these question were going through my mind, until I heard a loud thump.

        Jerking out of thoughts I look up and see Felix, staring at me with those warm eyes. He comes closer to me, slowly, and never breaks eye contact with me. He gets to the bed and starts to slowly crawl towards me with a look in his eye I can't identify. A little wary of him I start scooting backwards, he stop and heat flash's in his eyes, and smirks. Confused by his sudden change of character, i still scoot back. He begins to crawl towards me again but with a more predatory movement. My back hit the end of the bed and hes comes nose to nose with me. My breath catches when i noticed i was trapped, he seems to know what I was thinking because his smirk widens. His gaze travels down my face to my chest, to my bare stomach, legs, the back up and stops at my neck. He licks his lips, and arousal seeps into me, turned on by being trapped by him and his gaze, which confuses me. His nostrils flare again, and his eyes get darker. I'm panting now, excited and a little freaked out, he takes a deep breath and closes his eyes.

"gods you smell good" he mumbles in a deep voice, which makes me even hotter than I was before. 

"uhm...thanks?" I say a little breathless. He opens his eyes and chuckles, he stares at me smiling while I'm sitting there with wide lust filled eyes. His nose touches mine, and I stop breathing, shocks and tingles spread where his skin touched mine, Gasping I pull my head away and stare at him with wide shock filled eyes. He seems to be momentarily confused to, so he must of felt them too, then a strange expression comes across his face, then he growls. Growls! 

"mate" he growls, then he grabs me by my waist and pulls me down, laying flat on my back I stare at him shocked by the movement and the tingles. Hes then on top of me, in between my legs and staring at me. A little scared and confused when I didn't feel like he would hurt me I try to [push him off. He didn't like that, next thing I know he has my arms pinned above me and is mouth is on my neck. He presses his body against mine, i feel his stomach and abs on my bare skin, mine and his chest were touching making my nipples harden. Then his tongue was on my neck making me go limp, and i moan loud when he traces his tongue around. Panting I lose myself and forget all protests. Feeling tingles along with the pleasure his tongue on my neck, my girly part was dripping wet. Then his tongue gets to a spot that has me thrusting my hips up and moaning loud, I feel his smirk on my neck and it makes me more hot. Then he starts sucking on the spot no doubt marking me. Arching my back, i silently plead for more, his hips start thrusting into my hips, creating friction. Moaning and gasping i wiggle trying to move and set my arms free to touch him. He doesn't release my arms, he holds them tighter. Feeling a sensation in my lower stomach, and pleasure in between my legs start to become unbearable i try to squeeze my legs together, only for them to wrap around his waist making the burn increase. He moves faster his lips never leaving my neck.

"ahhhh.....ohhhhhhh Felix!" i moan out, then whatever was building up inside me explodes. I scream out in pleasure, the orgasm hitting me hard, he groans out his hitting him, then I feel something sharp against my neck. To lost in my bliss, I didn't pay any attention to it, until it pierced my neck. Jerking and screaming from the pain, I realize he bit me! The there is an intense amount of pleasure hitting me, making me arch and and scream out another orgasm. I pant, feeling warm blood fall from my neck, then his tongue is licking up the trail, making shudders and shivers shake my body. My legs fall off him and I collapse on the bed, exhausted. He licks my neck a few more times then moves his head above mine. I stare at him with half closed eyes, he stares back with two glowing blue eyes.

"mine" he growls in a deeper voice than before. I nod too tired to object, he puts his face down and he sniffs my neck, he lets go of my arms, i just keep them there not moving. He rolls over taking me with him, so i was laying on top of him, my head on his chest. His arms wrap around me possessively.

"sleep now mate, Ill explain everything later" he mumbles. I nod my head that was on his chest, and close my eyes. Knowing he was going to explain everything that happened, and why his eyes were blue and not brown i feel asleep fully satisfied and peacefully, listening to his heartbeat.