Chapter 7

I should be afraid right? I should run away.......but I don't. All I want to do is get closer to the magic I just saw. He is still staring at me, silent and not moving.

   So I make the first move and slowly reach out to him. He shifts forward a little and I freeze. He stops, seeing my hesitation, I reach out again and my hand connects with the soft fur on his head. Slowly petting him he starts to purr, I giggle at this and the tension in my body starts to fall away.

  " You really are soft", I say, he purrs more and rubs his head into my hand, then he licks it! Jerking my hand back I shake off the salvia.

"Ew!", I exclaim. There is a strange rumbling sound that comes from him. I look at his blue eyes and see amusement in them.

"Are you laughing at me?" I ask aghast. Then without warning there is suddenly a man in front of me again.

A very naked man.

  Blushing I study the wall beside me. He chuckles and turns around, not being able to resist I take a glance at his bum. I have never seen a guys bottom before, but if there was an award for best male bum cheeks, he would get the Oscar. It was such a good view till he slipped on his loin cloth, and turned around, and caught me checking his bum out. I blush an even darker color and put my head down in embarrassment.

I hear him laugh and walk towards me, but I still don't look up. Then he puts his finger under my chin and lifts my head up, I lock eyes with him.

  "I don't mind, I'm yours, and you are mine." He says all husky like.

   Shocked to silence I just stare at him, then the tiger situation caught up with me.

  "How...did you do that?" I ask him. He drops his finger and steps back.

  "I was born this way, I came from a long line of shifters, so far I'm the only one of my kind." He explains. I nod my head at him, thinking it over.

  "Does it hurt?" I ask him, he shakes his head.

  "At first it did , but it got better, I can not feel a thing now, except a tingle" he says.

  "Thats good" I reply. Wow, this is really happening, he's a tigern and i'm strangely ok with that. I accept him I think to myself. Then I feel this tingly feeling in my chest, I put my hand over my heart confused. It seems like this pull, or like gravity wants me to go a certain way. Felix walks closer to me seeing my distress. 

"Whats wrong?", he asks, he gets closer and the feeling gets stronger.

  "I don't know....there's this like pull in my heart, it's tingly, I don't know what it is" I say a little panicked. Am I having a heart attack?! No, your left arm has to be hurting for that. Felix is very close now, touching distance. The feeling is so strong it almost hurts. He looks in deep thought then curiosity takes over his features, he reaches out and palms my face.

  Sparks burst out through my body and straight to my core, making me gasp and moan. Felix's eyes widen, then a huge grin breaks across his face.

  "You accepted me, you accepted the bond" he says in wonder and awe.

  "Wh...what?" I ask, but I'm not answered because he has swept me into his arms and gives me a searing kiss that makes my toes curl.

  He breaks the kiss, and swings me  around laughing, and I shriek in surprise. He sets me down and I stumble still dizzy, he holds me to him, my head against his chest. He puts his head in my hair and sniffs.

  "You smell amazing" he mumbles. I frown in his perfect chest.

"No I don't, I smell like sweat, and dirt, I need a shower" I state.

  He lifts his head up and I look up at him, he's frowning, then a smirk breaks across his face.

  "A shower?", he asks " I can help you with that" he states. I perk up at this news and smile.

  "Really?" I ask. He nods his head and pulls me to the 'bathroom'. Once there he lets me to and fiddles with something behind the large petal.

  Then water suddenly sprouts out from the top, he turns around and looks at me from head to toe. I fidget under his gaze, then his hands is on my shirt taking it off leaving me in my lacey bra. Shocked I cross my arms across my chest.

  "Wh-wh-what are you doing?" I stutter out.

  "Helping you shower" he states like it's no big deal. I stare at him a moment then put my hands on my hips.

  "No" I say firmly. He looks surprised for a moment then a predatory look masks it. He steps closer and step back.

  "Stop" I ordering, he doesn't and we continue our dance. I get a little freaked out when his blue eyes flash over the brown.

  "Stop, your scaring me", I tell him. He immediately freezes a d his are are filling up with sorrow.

  "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I'm not used to being denied" he admits. I nod at him and accept hi apology.

  "I will leave you, yell if you need me" he informs me. He starts to leave when I stop him.

  "I need clothes.....these are not going to last me" I tell him. He gazes at my clothes and nods.

  "I will take care of it" he says and leaves.

  I sigh a d strip the rest of my clothes. I step into the surprisingly warm water and groan. The water rinsed away all the grime and dirt. I look over and see a blue block. I pick it up and sniff it. Smells like fruit, so I use it as soap and scrub my body with it till I'm all suddy. I use it in my hair, and rinse off.

I haven't even thought about home much. With all this new information about Felix, and mates, I don't know if I want to go home. Mom though, what would she do with out me? I bet she's worried sick, right now.

  I look around for the nozzle to turn the water off, and there's a piece of carved wood sticking out, so I grab it and turn ,then thewater shuts off, cool. I step out, there's no towels.

  I call out to Felix and hear nothing. I peak my head outside and no one is there. Where is he? Where are my clothes? I cover my chest with my left arm and my lady are with my right, and tiptoe to the bedroom. I grab the fur off the bed and wrap it around me.

  "Felix?" I yell. There is a rattling noise in the kitchen. I slowly tiptoe towards it and stop when the wood breaks beneath my weight. There's a loud crash,and I jump in fright.

  I spoke my head around the corner and find nothing but a bowl spinning on the floor.

  All of a sudden there is a hand on my bum, I scream and whip around, and what I see, is something I never would have expected.