Declaring Godparents

Louis Tomlinson

It was finally the time when we say down to decide our child's godparents."Lou what do you think who should be our Godparents?" I asked Louis flopping on the couch beside him."I don't know!" He said leaning near me."Maybe one of the lads?" I asked him."Yeah that'll be cool!" He said smiling."So who should it be?" I asked."Well let's play a little game!" He said getting excited."Game?" I asked him."Yeah.We will hide a small note with words "Hey Godparent!" written on it in small muffins.The one who will get it will be the Godparent."That's amazing!" I said happily.The next day we called the lads over.We served them the muffins and they were all confused."Lads!" Louis said clapping his hands."So one of these muffins have a little note saying who will be our child's have Godparent.The one getting it will be the Godparent of the baby Tommo.The lads all started jumping on the couch and took a bite and tried to find the note."I found it!" Liam said jumping and screaming."Congratulations Liam!" I said hugging him."Congrats man!" Louis said giving Liam a tight hug.Thank goodness!The baby is in safe hands.What if Harry had got the note?I can't even imagine it's upbringing then.

Zayn Malik

Me and Zayn had a conversation yesterday evening about our child's godparent.And we thought that Harry and his wife would make good Godparents.So here we are!At Liam's party.Well it's sorta 1D get together party.Me and Zayn quickly pulled Harry and Adelaide (just a random name) aside."What is it guys?" Harry asked us."We need to tell you guys something." I told them."What is it?" Adelaide asked us curiously."We thought that you could be our child's Godparents.Only if you feel like!" Zayn said nervously."Of course man!C'mere!" Harry said hugging Zayn.

Liam Payne

Me and Liam had a really quick conversation about the godparents of our child.We had decided Louis and Eleanor.We had called them today for dinner today.We had dinner and then we were having some laugh on tour stories when Liam coughed a little indicating me that he is going to say about "IT".  "Uh guys there's something me and Y/N want to talk to you about!" Liam said smiling."Are you giving me 1 million dollars Liam?" Louis said jokingly."Louis!Not now" Eleanor said pulling Louis's arm."Okay okay!What happen Liam?" He asked pulling his serious face." Well me and Y/N had a conversation and we have come up to a decision!" Liam said."And what is the decision?" Eleanor asked curiously."We want you'll to be Baby Direction's godparents!Will you?" I said excitingly.They just looked at each other.Then they stood up and hugged us squeezing the life out of us!"Of course Liam! Of course!" Louis said hugging Liam and me."Oh my God!I'm so happy!"Eleanor said.

Niall Horan

"Princess?" I heard Niall calling me from the living room while I was in the kitchen drinking water."Yeah babe?" I asked him."We need to discuss something!"he said coming in the kitchen."What is it?" I asked him sitting on the kitchen platform.We need to decide our godparents!" He said."Babe!We already have our Godparents!" I said sarcastically."Very funny" he said making a disgusting face."Okay okay so what do you think?" I asked him."Maybe one of the lads?"he said timidly."Yeah sure!So who should it be?"I said."Zayn and Perrie?" He asked."Yeah! Perfect" I said jumping down.The following day we sent a bouquet of flowers to the Zayn and Perrie with a note saying "Will you be the Godparent of baby Horan?"Guess what! They immediately called us screaming and yelling happily which meant a "Yes"

Harry Styles

"Kitten!"Harry said coming in the bedroom."Yeah baby?" I said doing my makeup."I just realized that we havent decided the Godparent of our child." Harry said coming behind me."I thought the same thing too!" I said."Then what do you about it?" He asked in his British accent."Maybe Niall?" I asked."I thought the same thing too.I first wanted Louis but then he already is the Godfather of Liam's child.So Niall it is!" He said kissing you."Perfect!Let's tell him about it."Okay so let's get him a cake with words 'Will you be the Godparent of our kid?" Harry said enthusiastically.The next day you guys ordered a cake and sent it to Niall's house.After you got the message that the cake had been delivered Harry's phone started ringing.He chucked and picked up the phone.Of course it was Niall! "Of course Harry!" He screamed on which both of us laughed.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!I am really very sorry.I know I updated this chapter really really late!I had a few things to be done these days.I really do hope that you guys like this chapter.And once again I would repeat the same old stuff Please vote and comment for the chapters...Thank you so much guys and yeah!Love you all...