Chapter 26: Dinner Ruined Part 2

Author's POV

"Why are you with him?!" A girlish voice was heard Behind Astrid, Both Hayden and Astrid look at the person and there, an angry more like jealous Chloe and her friend Sabrina stood there crossed arms in front of them.

"Chloe? What are you doing here" Astrid asked Calmly but inside her she wanted to kick her ass for ruining their dinner.

"I should be the one asking that, your having a date with my boyfriend!" Chloe shouted making all the people in the restaurant look at them.

"Chloe your making a scene, stop" Astrid whispered yelled, "How am I supposed to stop when the girl who steal my boyfriend is having a date with him" Chloe said.

Hayden stood up and glared at Chloe, "First of all Chloe I'm not your boyfriend anymore, and second of all, why do you always have to ruin everything, no wonder my sisters hate you so much because your always being a bitch" Hayden yelled, Astrid stood up and face Chloe

"Look Chloe if your just going to ruin this, maybe you just leave" Hayden said and pulled Astrid beside him.

Chloe start to turn red in anger and look at Astrid,"You bitch! None of this wouldn't happen if you didn't showed up at the first place" Chloe yelled, Astrid start to feel more angry after Chloe blamed her for something she didn't do.

"This wouldn't happen if you didn't became so mean to me, to everyone at school, I know your real personality Chloe, you only dated Hayden because he's rich and popular, but believe me, you will be regreting when you mess up with me" Astrid threatening that made Chloe flinch but didn't showed it.

Astrid holds Hayden's hand and he blushed a little, "Let's go Hayden, maybe we can Hang out anywhere without anyone disturbing us" Astrid said and Hayden agree.

They went out of the restaurant and went straight to the car.

Once they're inside Hayden let out a sigh, "I'm sorry, it has to be like this. This is not what I planned to happened" He apologized to Astrid who is looking at him with a smile, "Hey its okay, maybe we could go anywhere more fun and better" Astrid said to him and he smiled, "Okay, but I know where we can go" Hayden said that made Astrid grew confused.

Hayden drove down to the town that made Astrid got more confused to where he's taking her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so so so so sorry this is super super short chapter, I'm kinda busy to this days because of school.

But I'll make sure when I don't have to do I will publish a new Chapter, I'm just really sorry this is so Short and crappy, but I hope you enjoy it.

Cause I promise I will publish a new chapter that will contain a lot of Hiccstrid

But for now, that all I could give, I'll just see you guys in the next chapter.

Written:November 23,2018
Published: November 22,2018