Chapter 27-Cops

"What would the cops do?"Ryan ask.

"They could help us track down the guys, I mean did you forget that cops exist?" Chef says rolling his eyes.

"Fine we'll go to them after we get this piece of evidence." Ryan shaked his head.

"Wait, how comes the cops didn't come to Aiden with the bad news of his parents." Mason suddenly ask.

"Cops, care so little about yellows and plus it wouldn't make sense because we are all scattered around the place.It would be quite tough to find us, and they wouldn't know if we care or not." I explained.

"But,what about the will?" He continues.

"Will. A Will? Ain't no way a yellow is ending up on a will. If I'm on their will and if I was thats would be a miracle." I say laughing.

"Ryan, how do you know it has evidence in that house?" Chef questions. Does this man always doubt something he's always so skeptical about everything.

"I don't so stop asking." Ryan said irritated.

"Oh this where your parents raised you,how homey."Chef said screwing his face up.

"Shit,who are those people?" Mason says pointing at the window; a group of people just sat there looking out the window they seemed harmless but they didn't move they just sat there and stared.

Looking at Ryan I ask, "Still wanna go check for that's nonexistent paper?"

"You people have no faith."Ryan snorts.

Ryan parks infront of the people red truck. We all get out and head towards the house, looking the people by the window never moved and never blinked they looked like dolls, so creepy.

Mason walks up to the door and knocks on it after about a good minute nobody answer we so he knocked again and again until someone opened the door saying:

"Okay, okay, I heard you knocking." A tough looking woman says, walking out and closing the door behind her, she looked scary like heck she had muscles that would make any man cry her face looked like it never smiled; when she talked her voice was a bit hoarse, "What do you want?"

Coughing slightly and looking back at us Ryan steps forward and says, "We were wandering if you could allow us inside to look for something."

Looking at all of us she ask, "Are you the previous owner of this house?"

"I am one of their sons." I speak up.

"Oh so they didn't lie a pretty yellow would show up." She laughed.

"Who told you that?" I ask walking up next to Ryan.

"Some blue haired brat, and his followers. They came here and started ramsacking the place even held us at gun point to." She said shrugging.

"Wait, so how long have you been living here?"
Mason ask walking up.

"For a while now I would say, the old buggers who lived her seld the house after making a bunch of money they seemed like the type of people to always brag, when we were buying the house they constantly bragged about the little cutie they selled for so much money. She said shrugging her shoulders like she didn't give a hoot.

"But, you look so strong can't you just beat the other brother up?" Mason said peeking from behind me.

"Look here blue. She pointed towards us with a finger gun, "You seem to forget, I said held us at gun point."

"So what did the other guy take?" Ryan ask. My brother really is something. I can't believe him he has to be working for someone, but who he didn't take well to orders.