Chappie 7- The Kings👑

🏃🏿‍♂️

  "That fool who does he think he is making fun of people sickness and stuff." I plopped down on my bed quite hard. I stare up at the ceiling realizing that I hit my suppose to be master oh wow I do shit to gey me in trouble all the time wow, but honestly he was wrong. I don't find it funny to be making fun of someone like that.

"Aiden, come on I'm sorry for making fun of something like that but I think you should forget about it and move on with your life." He says walking into the room staring at me.

I sit up and watched him well more liked glared at him, "fine I'll move on from this." He smiles up at me," but you have to give me a whole week off." His smile instantly drops from his face.

"Why would I do that?" He says folding his arms, "because I think I deserve it so I could get my thoughts of you being a terrible person back in place."

"Yeah yeah whatever," and with that said he walked off leaving me there smiling like the cat from Alice in wonderland. I finally got up and started my cleaning routine, I turned on the radio and hummed to the song while it played.

"Aiden my room needs to clean." I look up at him and fold my arm, "Its your room shouldnt you clean it?"

"No because I didnt buy you for style." He said making me flinch a little, "who gave you pills so you could grow balls overnight because you didn't seem to be like this in school." I say.

"I could say the same thing to you." He smiled at me, "and also theres this thing called acting."

I shake my head at his retreating form. After I finish cleaned the living room, halls, and the gaming room, I went into his room and started cleaning ,you know I remember cleaning his room the first day ,I came here and it was a mess and now look at it even worst than before why do I even try? I countined cleaning until I saw a picture of a little boy with light red hair and adorable dimples ,a older man with blood red hair and a woman who had yellow hair. It had a writing on the bottom I looked closer and read, 'The Kings."

 Why does Ryan have a picture of The Kings in his room unless:"RYAN!!!" I screamed placing the picture back where I found it

"RYAN!!!" I screamed placing the picture back where I found it.

"Yes what happened are you hurt?" He said walkigg up to me grabbin my hand watching to see if I had any bruises.

"Yes I'm fine but why didnt you tell me your the son of the most famous man on the earth?" I questioned him, " your Ryan King the kid who didnt use his father to rise to the top but instead made his billions on his own his own; your that guy."

"Calm down Aiden," He said smiling at me. " Yes I'm him but that doesnt change anything. I'm still a human all I have is some money and I only go school because I have notheing better to do besides stupid paperwork and business meetings."

"I dont care about your money or title the thing is that your that guy and there is only one maid in this damn household."I say standing up where were the other maids and cooks hiding away.

"Well I gave them a 2 week vacation so they'll be comin back the sunday." He said scratching the back of his neck."

"Since you have all those maids what Am I suppsoe to do?"

"Go on a date with me." He said smiling up at me.

——
Short chappie
But hope you guys enjoy
Xoxoxo
🗳 👌🏽