5 months later...

Kookie : Remember to wear a jacket. Autumn is here and Halloween is coming up!

Sarangchae : We are not wearing couple costumes

Kookie : Aww, come on. This is the first time I've ever had a girlfriend. Please?

Sarangchae : No

Kookie : Let's cosplay as our webtoon characters!

Sarangchae : No

Sarangchae : Wait did you just update your webtoon?

Sarangchae : JEON JUNGKOOK

Sarangchae : DID YOU DRAW THE SCENE FROM OUR DATE TWO DAYS AGO

Sarangchae : THAT IS THE EXACT SAME AMUSEMENT PARK

Sarangchae : OH MY GOSH YOU EVEN DREW US KISSING BEHIND THE TREE

Sarangchae : JEON JUNGKOOK I AM GOING TO KILL YOU

Kookie : AWW COME ON MY READERS LOVE IT

Kookie : Plus, it isn't us that's my webtoon characters ;)

Kookie : Aww don't be angry at me..

Kookie : Chae?

Kookie : CHAE DON'T LEAVE ME

Kookie : I NEED YOU GIRL WAE

Sarangchae : i'm back oh my goodness I just went to the toilet for a while

Sarangchae : Anyway, where are we going tonight?

Kookie : Can I come over and we'll just watch a movie or something. OH WAIT LET'S WATCH TITANIC

Sarangchae : You can come over but I'm not watching Titanic.

Kookie : awwww :((((((

Chaerim smiled at her phone, a grin spreading all across her face as she stared at the texts from her boyfriend. They had only started dating for about two months after getting to know each better for three months beforehand and he was already starting to get VERY clingy. The both of them had decided to do mini collabs with each other with their webtoon universes crossing every once so often and the whole plagiarism incident had been thrown away entirely from their minds.

Their readers were ecstatic when they had announced that they were dating, although their readers didn't know who they actually were in real life.

But one thing was for sure : she was glad that Jungkook had contacted her accusing her of plagiarism, it led to a much better fairytale ending.

- - - - -

One taught me love, one taught me patience, one taught me pain.

Ooff i love Ari's new song.

How was the story everyone?

Take a look at my other books too! I have To Heal You which is an angst x romance book and Meeting You which is a mystery x thriller x romance fanfic. Sirens and Existent are my other books which are applyfics but they're closed. You can still read it if you want, though ;) Existent is my personal favourite for now.

OOF AND YES I HAVE A NEW STORY CALLED SURFACE.

Thank you for supporting me all this while! <3 <3

and don't hesitate to dream of that fairytale romance, it may come true :))

- Juverine