Third selection

[P.S: Click 'external link' for 'Jinju's performance' and go to comments for the others performance.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After practicing for a few weeks, the day for the third selection finally came. You are in the dressing room, changing into your formal dress while Jinju and Mina are already standing backstage. After changing, you walked out with your violin in your hands. "Mina, you look cute as always." You said as you saw Mina's dress. She is wearing a baby pink dress with frills while you are wearing a simple blue dress with white colour on the end and you are wearing ocean blue high heels. "Trying to look sophisticated or is that your mother's dress?" Jinju said and you looked at her. "Just shut it." You said and Jinju just smirked while flipping her hair.

"Alright, i'll be telling you the line-up." Joonhyun said and all of you looked at him. "First up will be Jaeyeop followed by Jaehee then Seho, Jinju, Kyungwon and lastly, Mina." Joonhyun said and left to check on other things. "Mina-ah, you don't have to be nervous. Going last can be kind of good too so don't worry." You comforted as you saw her nervous face. "Kamsahamnida Jaehee sunbae." She thanked and you smiled. "Yah Kyuchan-ah, where did you go?" You asked as you saw him walking out from the dressing room. "Mian, took me longer than i thought to put on these." He said as he gestured to his white and black suit. "Aren't you supposed to gesture just the tie instead?" You asked and he laughed an awkward laugh. "Obvious huh?" He said and you nodded.

As all of you are talking, the announcer turned on the microphone. "Let's begin with this year's concourse third selection." She announced and all of you looked towards the stage. "The first participant is Kang Jaeyeop, playing 'G.Faure "Sicilienne"'." She announced and he walked to the stage with his piano accompanist. Once his performance ended, he bowed and went backstage. "Following on will be Moon Jaehee, playing 'Ravel "Tzigane"'." The announcer announced and you walked to the stage with Kyuchan.

Once you finished performing, both you and Kyuchan bowed and went backstage. "Third participant is Yoo Seho, playing 'F. Schubert "Serenade"'." The announcer announced and he walked to the stage with his piano accompanist. When his performance ended, he bowed and went backstage. "Continuing on will be Hwang Jinju, playing 'Chopin "The Revolutionary Étude"'." The announcer announced and she walked to the stage.

After her performance, she went back and looked at you. "Prepare to lose?" She asked and you shook your head. "How about you?" You asked back and she just walked away. "Fifth participant is Baek Kyungwon, playing 'Bach "Partita" in A minor'." The announcer announced and he walked towards the stage with his piano accompanist. Once he finished performing, he bowed and all his fangirls started cheering and applauding, making him smile and walked back. "The last participant is Si Mina, playing 'Schumann "Three Romances" No. 2'." The announcer announced and she walked towards the stage with her piano accompanist.

Once the performance ended, all of the participants went on stage and gave a last bow and went backstage. Once you changed out of your dress and high heels, you rushed to the notice board in school and looked at the result. When you saw the results, you are stunned. "Yah, you got first." Kyuchan said and you looked at him while smiling like an idiot. "OMG! I got first!" You cheered and he smiled. "Count yourself lucky this time. Last selection, i'll be the one that gets first." Jinju said and walked away. "I"ll see you try then." You said and Kyuchan smiled. "Come on, let's go back." Kyuchan said and you nodded.