A fever?

Once the exam is over, you took your violin and went to TS the next day. "Jongup-ah, your dongsaeng's here." Manager Kang said and Jongup nodded. A few weeks later, they went to the music practice room and saw you lying on the floor, unconscious while your hands still holding onto the violin tightly.

"Hyung!" Jongup shouted, shocked and Himchan hurriedly felt your forehead and sighed when it's just a slight fever. "Let's bring her to somewhere that have a bed first." Yongguk said as he carried you while Himchan hurriedly kept your violin and took the violin case with him. Once they reached TS infirmary, they wet the cloth and placed it on your forehead.

An hour passed, you woke up and noticed that you are not in the practice room. "Oppa?" You said when you saw Jongup and he hugged you tightly. "Yah, how long have you been practicing? You have a fever." Jongup said and released the hug and you smiled. "Mianhae oppa.. For making you worry." You said and Jongup smiled. "Aniya, gwaenchanha. Are you feeling okay now?" Jongup asked and you nodded after feeling your forehead. "We are going to eat dinner. Want to join us?" Jongup invited and you nodded.

"Yah, you gave us a shock, you know?" Himchan chided and you just smiled. "Mianhae oppas." You apologized and they just smiled. "What do you want to eat?" Zelo asked and you shrugged your shoulders. "Hyung, i want to samgyupsal." Daehyun said and they went to a korean restaurant. "How did you do for your exam?" Yongguk asked and you sighed. "This time.. I'm not that sure." You said and Yongguk smiled. "Well.. If you did your best then you'll definitely get good results." Yongguk said and you nodded. "Himchan oppa.. Have you.. Ever competed in a concourse before?" You asked and Himchan shook his head. "It's too high level for me." Himchan said and you nodded. "I know what you mean." You muttered and Himchan looked at you. "Why the sudden question?" Himchan asked and you shook your head. "Oh yeah oppas, the music store around here, right? Is it still open at this hour?" You asked and Yongguk nodded after looking at the time his watch is showing. "Wae? Are you going there afetr eating?" Youngjae asked and you nodded.

Once all of you reached the music store, the members, besides Yongguk and Himchan seemed impressed and looks at all the things while you walked to the cashier. "Annyeong, here to buy music scores again?" He asked and you nodded. "Do you have music scores for 'Ravel "Tzigane"'?" You asked and the store owner nodded. "Yah Kyuchan-ah." You said once you heard Kyuchan picked up. "We'll start practicing after tomorrow. We are going to perform 'Ravel "Tzigane"'." You said and Kyuchan hummed. "Yah.. Are you confident? You don't have time to feel sorry for yourself and let your self-esteem drop, you know?" Kyuchan said and you smirked. "I know even without you telling me, pabo." You said and you heard Kyuchan 'tch'. "And who's the one always feeling down in the dumps after that?" Kyuchan asked and you smirked. "You are just scared i lose.' You said while smiling and Kyuchan laughed. "I'm not afraid of that but whatever, the day after tomorrow,right? Got it." He said and hung up. *You just don't want to end up with Jinju anyways.* You thought as you sighed out.

"Yah, who's that? Kyuchan?" Himchan asked and you nodded. "Are you two dating?" Youngjae asked and you hurriedly shook your head and hand. *But.. I sure like to.* You thought as you sighed internally. "But.. What do oppas think about him?" You suddenly asked, shocking them. "Well.. Looks wise, he does look like B1A4 Jinyoung sunbaenim and personality wise, he seems like a fun person." Youngjae answered and you nodded. *There's more to him than that.* You thought but you agreed with him. "Boss, is there a music score for the piano accompaniment inside as well?" You asked and the store owner nodded and you smiled.

After buying, you bid them goodbye and went home with the music scores in one hand and the violin case in another.