Dr-dropped?!

[P.S: Click 'external link' if you want to listen to 'Jinju's performance' and go to comments if you want to listen to the others performance.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After practicing day after day without fail, it's finally the day for the second selection. "Mina, you look cute as usual." You complimented as you saw Mina's dress and she smiled while blushing due to embarrassment. "Sunbae looks nice too." Mina said and you thanked her. You are wearing a light red colour dress with black high heels. "Don't you know red is last season's colour?" Jinju said from the back you turned around while fake smiling. "And don't you know red colour is always in? Idiot." You said while your face fell and she glared at you and you returned it back. "Yah, no cat fight please." Joonhyun said and both you and Jinju flipped hairs and walked towards the backstage.

"Okay, the performance will start any minute now so i will tell you the list. The starting will be Jinju, continued with Jaehee then Seho, Mina, Jaeyeop and lastly, Kyungwon." Joonhyun said and all of you nodded. As all of you are preparing and calming down with small chats, the announcer hit the microphone lightly and cleared her throat.

"The first participant for this year's concourse second selection will be Hwang Jinju, playing 'Chopin "Fantaisie Impromptu" Op.66'." The announcer announced and she walked past you. After cracking her fingers, she started playing, shocking everyone. *Sh-she improved?!* You thought, shocked. *Whoa.. That is good.* Kyuchan thought as he looked at her performance from the audience seats. Once her performance ended, she bowed and went backstage. "Beat that." She said and you sighed. *Come on! Give it your all.* You thought and nodded. "Continue on, Moon Jaehee will be playing 'Vitali "Chaconne" violin solo'." The announcer announced and you went to the stage.

As you are playing, everyone are captivated by your performance. Once you are done, you bowed and went backstage. "The third participant is Yoo Seho will be playing 'Mendelssohn "Auf Flügeln des Gesanges"'."The announcer announced and he walked to the stage with his accompaniment. Once his performance ended, the audience clapped and he walked back after bowing. "Continuing after this is Si Mina who will be palying 'Saint-Saëns "Romance" Op.37'." The announcer announced and she walked to the stage after calming herself down.

Once she finished performing, she bowed and walked to back. "You did great." Joonhyun said and she bowed while thanking him. "The fifth participant is Kang Jaeyeop, playing 'Saint-Saëns "Le Cygne(The Swan)"'." The announcer announced and he walked to the stage with his piano accompaniment. When he finished performing, everyone applauded and he bowed while smiling a little. "Last participant is Baek Kyungwon, playing 'Massenet "Thaïs Meditation"'." The announcer announced and all the girls are anticipating for his performance.

After all of the performance, all of you went on stage and bowed ninety degrees. As all of you are changing out of the formal attire, the result is pasted on the notice board. After you finished changing, you took your bag and violin case and walked to the notice board and went wide-eyed when you saw the results. *I-i.. I'm second?!* You got shocked and you slumped on the floor. You slowly got up and walked back home with your spirits down.