Meeting Seho sunbae's sunbae

The next day, you went to school, still feeling down about the results. Although all your classmates and Kyuchan said you did great, you just thanked them while smiling a fake smile. It's break time and you are at the roof again when you saw Seho again on the roof but this time, he's eating his lunch.

"Sunbae." You said and Seho looked at you and smiled while waving his hands. "Come on, eat with me." He said and you nodded. "Why are you feeling down?" Seho suddenly asked, shocking you. "Mwo?! I-i'm not i-i mean.." You said and sighed, giving up covering. "Why are you trying to hide it, it's so obvious. Is it because of the results?" Seho asked and you sighed. "Sunbaenim, you don't have to remind me,you know?" You said and Seho laughed an awkward laugh while rubbing the back of his neck. "You know what? Want to come to the orchestra club after school? One of the junior wants you to listen to her play and she keeps bugging me." Seho said and you nodded. *Might as well put this aside for now.* You thought and Seho smiled.

Once school ended, you went to the front of the school and saw Seho. "Come on, let's go." Seho said and you nodded. When you arrived, you saw someone approaching him. "Yah! You are late. Even Kyungwon is here on time and he's not even in the club." The guy said and you hid behind Seho, shocked and a little afraid of him. "Yah, who's the kid? New club member?" He asked and Seho shook his head. "Meet Moon Jaehee, she's a participant for the concourse and she's a year 2." Seho introduced and you bowed ninety degrees. "Jaehee-yah, meet Indae, our club president." Seho introduced and you bowed ninety degrees again.

As you are talking to Seho and Indae, you heard three girls talking to each other. "Umm.. Sunbaenim, sorry to interrupt but our friend, Mihee have something to ask you." A girl said and you looked at the friend. "Umm.. Sunbaenim. I.. I really like your performance and i would like it if you would hear me perform and comment on it." The girl said and you just blinked confused and surprised at the same time. A few seconds later, she's already in her position and started playing the violin.

Once she  finished performing, you got shocked. *Wow.. She's better than me.* You thought and she looked at you. "I-i have no rights to tell you but.. Your performance is really great." You said and the girl smiled at you. "Sunbaenim, i should go." You said and left after bowing. As you are leaving, you knocked onto someone. You looked at the guy briefly with your watery eyes and the guy looked at you, surprised. "Yah! Wait up!" Seho shouted but got stopped by the guy. "Seho-yah,. who's that girl?" The guy asked and after Seho told him, he smiled. "Why not you go back to practicing? Let me handle this." The guy said and even before Seho could say anything, he ran after you.

Once he caught up to you, he saw you standing in front of a lake which is in the garden at the back of the school that students doesn't know about. "Umm.. Moon Jaehee?" He asked and you turned around. "W-who are you?" You asked, curious. "I'm Cho Yongho, the school's former student and helping out in the orchestra club." The guy introduced and you nodded. "You are Seho sunbae's sunbae then." You said and Yongho nodded. "I.. Have seen you before. Is it at a concourse that is held in Toronto university?" Yongho asked and you looked at him, shocked. "Mw-mwo?! You went?!" You asked, shocked and Yongho chuckled while shaking his head, making you sigh in relieve. "My friend went and recorded it. Why are you feeling down anyway? For getting second place?" Yongho asked and you sighed. "I.. Gave it my all and i have never once dropped from first. But.. Kyungwon sunbae is really great so.. I'm glad he's the one that won but.. Something in me just.." You said and Yongho laughed. "You got to stop worrying about the ranks and whatnot. The importance of this concourse is to show people that music is fun and enjoyable." Yongho said and you looked at him, confused. "And besides.. Second is also good spot." He added, making you smile a little.

"Can.. Sunbaenim play a song for me then?" You asked, shocking him. "Huh?! Here?!" He asked, shocked and you hurriedly shook your. "Mianhae.. I'm asking for too much, right?" You asked and the guy shook his head. "Any request? Just so you know, i can't play anything great though." He said and you looked at him. "I'm going to leave it up to you then." You said and Yongho nodded. "How about 'Debussy "Beau Soir"'?" He asked and you nodded.

He stood on the short bridge, linking to the other side and started playing. As he is playing, you felt yourself and relaxed and thought of the past and soon, tears slowly fall. *This.. Is really a great song.* You thought as you wiped away your tears.  Once he's done, he looked at you and you thanked him. "Gomawo sunbaenim. I know what i should do now." You said while smiling and Yongho just nodded. "Good luck for your next selection." He said and you nodded.