Second selection

It's the day all of you are going home. As you are talking to Mina, Joonhyun walked out. "It's about time i tell you the theme for the second selection, right? The theme is.. 'Something to believe in'. Good luck." Joonhyun said and all of you looked at each other. *Another pain in the butt theme.* You thought as you sighed internally.

Once you reached home, Jongmin and Jongki looked at you. "Yah, welcome back. Any souvenir for oppas?" Jongki asked and got hit on the head by Jongmin. "Yah, the first thing that comes out from your mouth is always souvenirs, isn't it?" Jongmin chided and you giggled. "Oppas, i got each of you caps. Hope you like it." You said as you passed each of them a cap and they thanked you.

You walked into your room and locked the door and took out your phone. "Yah, where are you?" You asked once you heard the person on the other line answered. "Home, wae? Training camp ended?" Kyuchan asked and you nodded. "Ssaem told us the theme." You said and Kyuchan responded, asking you to continue. "It's 'something to believe in'.'" You answered and you heard him groaned. "Yah, once i figure out what song to do, i'll tell you." You said and after you heard him hummed in response, you hung up. *Great.. Back to that music store.* You thought and sighed while lying on your bed with your arm covering your eyes.

The next day is sunday and you went to the music store. "Excuse me but.. Do you have music scores for 'Pachelbel "Kanon und Gigue" in D-Dur (Canon in D)' and 'Vitali "Chaconne"'?" You asked and the store owner nodded. "Wait a minute." He said and left. As you are waiting, the bell attached to the door rang and you turned around to see Yongguk walking in. "Oh.. Oppa." You said and he looked at you, shocked as well. "Here to buy scores?" Yongguk asked and you nodded. "Oppa.. Are you.. Busy later?" You asked and he shook his head after looking at the calender in his phone. "Can i.. Talk to you for awhile?" You asked and he nodded.

After buying the music scores from the store owner, you and Yongguk went to a cafe near the store. "Do you want to drink anything while we talk?" Yongguk asked and you looked at him with confused eyes, making him smile. "I'll just decide for us then. Iced chocolate?" Yongguk asked and you nodded while smiling and he smiled as well. Soon, he walked back with the drinks he ordered. "So.. What is it that you want to talk me instead of your oppa?" Yongguk asked and you sighed while laying your head on the table. "Jongup oppa doesn't understand these competitions. All oppa does is dance and other than that, he's very care-free so i couldn't ask him." You said and Yongguk just nodded while drinking his hot iced coffee. "Oppa.. Is there.. Something you believe in?" You asked and Yongguk looked at you. "I believe that effort pays off and that if you give up, you'll never be able to reach the goal you want." Yongguk answered and you nodded. *Those.. Same like mine. So.. I should go for a violin solo.* You thought and nodded.

"Why are you suddenly asking me this?" Yongguk asked and you shook your head. "Oh yeah, i heard from Jongup that you went to Jeju. How is it?" Yongguk asked and you shrugged your shoulders. "I did go sight-seeing with a junior and Jaeyeop, same year as me who specializes in cello." You answered and Yongguk noddedd. "You know.. You seem stressed out. It'sbad to always practice without letting loose, you know." Yongguk said and you nodded. "I know but.. I just can't afford to lose this competiton." You said and Yongguk smiled. "I know what you mean but.. Let loose once in a while is good for you, both mind and body." Yongguk advised and you nodded. "Oppa, thanks for treating me. As a repayment.. Why don't you come to one the concourse and see us play?" You said and Yongguk smiled while ruffling your hair. "I'll take you up on that offer then." Yongguk said and you smiled. "See you then oppa." You said and waved goodbye while he waved goodbye tp you as well.

"Yah Kyuchan-ah, you don't have to accompany for the second selection. I'm going to perform a violin solo." You said and you heard Kyuchan hummed. "Good luck then. I'll be cheering for you in the audience seats." Kyuchan said and you smiled. "Gomawo." You thanked and he ended the call. *Need to buy a dress and after that.. Time for practice.* You thought and nodded.