I Don't Choose Any Of Them

(Read this chapter if you don't choose to date any of them)

(Week 2: Saturday)

(Your POV)

Today, at 12:00pm, Me and my Kpop group had an Idol Battle and we won. And also, today, at 6:00pm, me and the football team had a game and we won. So, right now, I'm in bed, just relaxing from everything I did today. I'm thinking about those wins I got with my friends, but I'm also thinking about what happened last night. When I got kissed by all 3 girls.

I can't believe I got kissed by 3 girls at once. I don't know of I should feel mad, glad, confused or sad. While thinking, I heard my phone buzz once, and then twice and then three times. I grabbed it and turned it on. It seems like I got a text message from three people. One from Dahyun, one from Chaeyoung and one from Tzuyu.

Dahyun: Hi Y/n. I don't know if you're mad at us for kissing you or not but, I'm still waiting for an answer. Will you go out with me?

Chaeyoung: Hey! I'm still mad at you for leaving us last night. I don't care if you're mad that we kissed you, but still, will you please date me?

Tzuyu: Um, hey Y/n. I'm really sad that you didn't answer our question. I know you're mad at us but, I really want you to be my boyfriend. Will you?

I read all of their text messages. They're waiting for an answer and I'm thinking about who to date. They all are very sweet and very cute but I don't sadly, I don't want to date any of them. I texted each of them to meet me on Monday, after school, on the roof. They all said they will.

I then turned my phone off and connected my phone to my charger. I turned off my light and went to sleep.

(Timeskip)

(Week 3: Monday)

I'm on the roof, leaning over the edge. I'm looking down, watching everyone leave the school. While enjoying the view, I heard the door to the roof open. I' turned around and saw Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. Dahyun had 2 drinks in her hand.

Dahyun: Hi Y/n.

Chaeyoung: Hey Y/n.

Tzuyu: Hello Y/n.

You: Hey.

Dahyun: What is it that you wanted to talk about with us?

You: So, you all texted me and each of you asked me to be your boyfriend... But, I don't want to date any of you girls...

Chaeyoung: What?! Why not?

You: I'm sorry but, I only like you as my friends.

Dahyun: Aww man...

You: I'm sorry.

Tzuyu: It's... It's okay...

Chaeyoung: Yeah... It's...Whatever...

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung started walking away. Dahyun went up to me and handed one of her drinks.

Dahyun: I bought this for you... Since you're my friend.

I smiled at her and she smiled back. I grabbed the drink from her.

You: Thanks Dahyun.

Dahyun: You're welcome.

Dahyun walked away and I drank the drink. It tasted really good but then...

(Tzuyu's POV)

He rejected all of us, just like Dahyun said. But Dahyun has a plan. While walking away from Y/n, we heard a thump behind us.

(Thump)

Dahyun: It worked!

We turned around and saw Y/n lying down on the ground, with the drink spilled. We all went up to him and looked at him. He was out cold.

Dahyun: Told you it would work! I told you girls!

Chaeyoung: Good. Way to go Dahyun. So now, we take him and put him in our secret place.

Tzuyu: Yup, but don't act suspicious. One of us has to carry him on our backs and we have to pretend that he's asleep.

Dahyun: I can carry him.

Tzuyu: Alright... Let's pick him up and put him on your back.

Chaeyoung: We'll help you carry him somehow.

Dahyun: Okay!

Me and Chaeyoung put Y/n on Dahyun's back. We exited the school and walked to our secret place. Y/n L/n will be ours and only ours, weather he likes it or not.