A Night With Dahyun, Chaeyoung And Tzuyu

(7:40pm)

Idol Practice ended and I just exited the locker rooms. When I did, I saw Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu talking to each other. When they heard the door open, they looked at me and smiled.

Dahyun/Chaeyoung/Tzuyu: HI Y/N!!!

You: Hey girls!

They went up to me and each of them gave me a hug.

Chaeyoung: We were waiting for you.

You: You girls were?

Dahyun: Yeah!

You: Why? What's up?

Tzuyu: Well, me, Chaeyoung and Dahyun were going to have a sleepover at my house and we thought we might invite you. Would you like to join us?

You: Yeah, that seems fun. But we have to wake up early because we have a battle tomorrow. It starts at 12:00pm.

Chaeyoung: Oh yeah that's right. And you guys have a Football game tomorrow too!

You: Yup!

Dahyun: We'll cheer for you during your game!

You: You girls better.

Tzuyu: Wait Y/n... Do you have extra clothes for the sleepover?

You: No, I need to go home and get some stuff.

Tzuyu: Okay, I'll ask my mom if we can drop you off at your house first.

You: Thanks.

(Ting!)

Tzuyu's phone made a noise. She took out her phone from her pocket and looked at it.

Tzuyu: Guys! My mom's here! She's waiting for us! Let's go!

Me and the girls exited the school and walked to Tzuyu's mom's car. We all entered inside and Tzuyu told her mom to take me to my house first. Tzuyu's in the front seat next to her mom while me, Dahyun and Chaeyoung were sitting together in the back

(Tzuyu's POV)

Good. The plan has now started.

(Timeskip)

I have everything I needed. Extra clothes, a pillow, a blanket, my toothbrush and other stuff. My dad was the only one home and he said that my mom is working until 2:00am, which sucks for my mom. Both of my parents work really late sometimes but they at least earn more money.

Anyways, right now I'm in the living room with the girls. We're watching a funny movie. Tzuyu ordered a pizza and we ate it fast. All the pizza is gone now. I continued watching the movie with the girls.

(Timeskip)

(Tzuyu's POV)

(1:30am)

Me, Y/n, Chaeyoung and Dahyun went to sleep at like 12:00pm. I can hear Y/n lightly snoring, which is good. I couldn't sleep because I was too excited on what me and the girls were going to do. So, I went on my phone and waited until it was a good time to do what we were going to do.

I guess we should do it right now. I got up and went up to Chaeyoung.

Tzuyu: Chaeyoung...

I shook her so she could wake up.

Chaeyoung: Mmm...

Tzuyu: Chaeyoung... Wake up...

Chaeyoung: Why?

Tzuyu: We have to do the thing. Now's a good time.

Chaeyoung: (Sigh) But I'm really tired...

Tzuyu: You'll regret it if you don't wake up.