I Choose Tzuyu

(Read this chapter if you choose to date Tzuyu)

(Week 2: Saturday)

(Your POV)

Today, at 12:00pm, Me and my Kpop group had an Idol Battle and we won. And also, today, at 6:00pm, me and the football team had a game and we won. So, right now, I'm in bed, just relaxing from everything I did today. I'm thinking about those wins I got with my friends, but I'm also thinking about what happened last night. When I got kissed by all 3 girls.

I can't believe I got kissed by 3 girls at once. I don't know of I should feel mad, glad, confused or sad. While thinking, I heard my phone buzz once, and then twice and then three times. I grabbed it and turned it on. It seems like I got a text message from three people. One from Dahyun, one from Chaeyoung and one from Tzuyu.

Dahyun: Hi Y/n. I don't know if you're mad at us for kissing you or not but, I'm still waiting for an answer. Will you go out with me?

Chaeyoung: Hey! I'm still mad at you for leaving us last night. I don't care if you're mad that we kissed you, but still, will you please date me?

Tzuyu: Um, hey Y/n. I'm really sad that you didn't answer our question. I know you're mad at us but, I really want you to be my boyfriend. Will you?

I read all of their text messages. They're waiting for an answer and I'm thinking about who to date. They all are very sweet and very cute but, I feel much more connected to one girl. And that girl is Tzuyu

I texted Chaeyoung and Dahyun.

(To Chaeyoung and Dahyun)

You: I'm sorry, I don't have feelings for you. Please don't be upset that I turned you down. We can still be friends though.

(From Dahyun)

Dahyun: It's fine! I'm glad that we're still friends. I'll see you in History!

(From Chaeyoung)

Chaeyoung: Whatever. Bye then. I'll see you in Math.

I then dialed Tzuyu's number and called her.

Tzuyu: Y/n! Hey!

You: Hey Tzuyu, can we talk, face to face.

Tzuyu: Sure! When and where do you want to talk?

You: Lets talk on Monday, after school, on top of the roof.

Tzuyu: Okay! Sounds good!

You: Head straight to the roof after school

Tzuyu: I will! Bye Y/n!

You: Later.

I hung up the phone and connected my phone to my charger. I turned off my light and went to bed. I'm excited for school Monday.

(Timeskip)

(Week 3: Monday)

I'm on the roof, leaning over the edge. I'm looking down, watching everyone leave the school. While enjoy the view, I heard the door to the roof open. I'm turned around and saw Tzuyu.

Tzuyu: Hey Y/n!

You: Hey.

Tzuyu went up to me and hugged me. I hug her back and pulled her closer. A few seconds later, we broke the hug and stared at each other.

Tzuyu: So, what's up? What did you want to talk about?

You: I want to talk about you asking me out on Saturday night.

Tzuyu: Mhmm... And?

You: I thought it over and decided... I'll be your boyfriend.

Tzuyu: (Gasp) Really?!

You: Yeah, really.

Tzuyu smiled for a moment. Her smiled dropped and looked down.

Tzuyu: (Sniff)

You: Tzuyu?

Tzuyu: (Sniff)

You: You okay?

I put my hand on Tzuyu's chin and lifted her head up, making her face me. I see some tears falling from her eyes.

You: You're crying? Aren't you happy that we're dating now?

Tzuyu: I am... (Sniff) These are tears of joy.

Tzuyu hugged me and cried on my shoulder. I hugged her back and pulled her closer, comforting her. I didn't know Tzuyu would cry when I accepted her feelings. I thought she'd be happy. A minute later, Tzuyu stopped crying.

Tzuyu looked at me.

Tzuyu: Y/n... I'm so happy you chose me over Chaeyoung and Dahyun... I'll be the best girlfriend ever. That's a promise.

You: Oh really? Then I'll promise you that I'll be the best boyfriend ever.

Tzuyu: You promise too? Then how about we seal this promise with a kiss?

You: Sure.

Tzuyu wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped my arms around her waist. We pulled each other closer and kissed each other. It was nice to feel her lips again, especially when the others weren't around to see. A few seconds later, we broke the kiss. She looked at me and smiled.

Tzuyu: Y/n L/n... You're mine and only mine...