Back to Life (The Finale)

Zacznij od początku

Then, she witnessed it.

All of a sudden, blood exploded from Ciels abdomen. The blood seeping towards the ocean's surface as Ciel's body went limp. 'CIEL!' (y/n) cried in her head as she swam back up.

Popping up from the water, and taking a deep breathe, her butler doing the same, she caught her breathe, and looked to her side, seeing a spot of dark red blood in the water. "What did Sebastian do?" She asked as Kyle put a hand on her shoulder.

"(y/n), don't worry. Ciel is still alive, remember? He's just not. Human, anymore." Kyle said as she nodded. "I know." She said as a splash nearby became audible. They looked over to see Sebastian popping up from the water, Ciel in his arms.

"Sebastian! You're okay! Is Ciel Alright?" She asked as Sebastian looked at the female with a smile. "I assure you that the young lord will be fine. I just wanted to test him to see if he really was a demon." He said as (y/n) sighed.

~ Long Timeskip ~

   It was a couple of days after Ciel became a demon. The those of the (l/n) manor came to visit. To say their goodbyes.

As the two demons arrived at the Phantomhive Manor, they see Lady Elizabeth, and well as Paula. Elizabeth saw the demoness, and broke down as she ran towards (y/n). "(y/n)! I was so worried about you! I haven't seen you in weeks!" She cried.

(y/n) calmly hugged back as she closed her eyes. "Don't worry. I'm fine." She said as Slizabeth let go of the girl, still slightly crying. "But I need to ask. What are you doing here?" (y/n) asked as the blond looked at her. "Well, I came to visit Ciel. Like you, I haven't seen him in a while, and I wanted to check on him." She said.

(y/n)'s expression softened, and saddened a bit as she remembered that the young earl was engaged. "Right." She said as the blond looked up at her. "May I ask, what are you doing here, (y/n)?" She asked as (y/n) was a little taken aback, but smiled.

"I came to say goodbye." (y/n) said as the girl in front of her looked shocked. "Goodbye? What for?" She asked, her voice quivering. "Kyle and I will be heading on a business trip for a couple of months. We won't be seeing anyone in London for a while." (y/n) explained.

"Really? But you just got back from who knows where! And now you're leaving again?!" Elizabeth complained as she tugged on the demons arm. "I assure you we will come back as soon as our task is done. We won't be gone forever." Kyle reassures the blond.

"Alright." She said as she calmed down with the help of Paula. "Let's head on shall we?" Paula suggested as the two girls nodded.

The doors opened, and the two were greeted with the three servants of the Phantomhive Manor. "Lady Elizabeth! And... (y/n)!!!" They screamed as they bear hugged the demon. "We missed you so much, yes!" Mey-Rin screamed.

   "We were so worried!" Funny cried. "You scared all of us half to death!" Bard yelled as (y/n) laughed. 'I've really missed this.' She smiled as the three back away. "Thank for worrying about me. But I'm okay." She said, Elizabeth giggling at the scene in front of her.

   "What's with all the commotion?" A voice yelled from the staircase as the group near the door looked up. There, they see Ciel, clad all in black, making it to the bottom of the stairs. "Ciel!!!!!" Elizabeth screamed as she gloomed her fiancé. "Lizzy?!" Ciel said, shocked seein the blond here.

   He heard a giggle nearby, and looked over to see (y/n). "What are you laughing at?" Ciel asked, a bit embarrassed. "Nothing, it's just, you're still your temperamental self." (y/n) commented, making Ciel blush.

   "Look, the dog is blushing." Kyle teased. Sebastian walked over to (y/n) as Ciel swore profanities at the (l/n) butler. (y/n) sighed, holding the bridge of her nose. "Kyle." She said as Sebastian chuckled.