"Who is this?" Tony asks her.

"I...I'm–I'm Peter, Parker. Peter Parker, sir." Peter introduces and holds his hand innocently out towards Tony.

"Tony..." He says, while shaking Peters hand still confused.

"I-It's nice to meet you, sir." Peter gulps as he takes a step back.

"Thanks?" Tony responds, "I'm sorry, why are you here, again?"

"Oh! I-I'm here to, uh, take Dallas to the movies, sir. My friends and I, well we're all friends. So we're all going as friends to the movies. Tonight. To see terminator..." Peter explains, a little all over the place.

"No way! I want to see that movie too." Clint says from inside the vents.

"Eavesdropper." Dallas hisses at the vent.

"Spy." Clint corrects. "Selective hearing."

"You didn't say anything to me about this, Dallas." Tony says.

He looks more uncomfortable than upset or confused, it could be because he is in dirty sweats and a just as dirty tank top with his hair greased in all different ways. It's not his public persona, it's his personal one. She gets it. The movies had slipped her mind, an honest mistake.

"Sorry," She shrugs. "Didn't think it'd be a big deal."

"It's not." Tony says, "Just let me know next time, okay? I would've said yes."

"Are you saying no?" Dallas asks.

"No..." Tony says, "But, do this to me again and I will."

"Okay, got it." She says, she turns to Peter who is standing, still unbelievably pale and awestruck by Tony's presence. "Ready?"

"Y-Yeah." Peter says.

"You look after my daughter, and don't let anything happen to her. You got that?" Tony says to Peter.

Peter nods, gulping, "Y-Yes, sir."

Tony squints at him, "No funny business either."

Peters eyes go wide. "No–were not, we uh, it's not like–we met in a coffee shop!"

"I'm just messing with you, kid. Go and have a good time." Tony tells him, chuckling a bit.

"We will, thanks. You go back to everyone, and I'll met you outside with the car in a second." Dallas tells Peter.

"Sounds good. It was nice meeting you Mister Stark!" Peter says as he leaves.

Tony waits until Peter is gone to say something.

"Good kid." He comments.

"Yeah he's really nice. I was wondering if after the movies I could go spend the night at Jays house, he and Griffin said they had a video game to show me." Dallas says, lying about the game straight to Tony's face.

"That's the third time this week that you'd be over there." Tony notes.

"I promise it'll be the last for the week, if I can go tonight." Dallas says to him.