twenty

The Tower, beautifully designed with art hung up around every corner of the furnished floors and set a distinct professional atmosphere that felt required to be sophisticated and act as if they belonged there, also had multiple levels of restricted Avenger floors which JARVIS would not allow them on under any circumstances unless they had requested permission from the owners of the floors themselves, but that was okay...because the teenagers had been under the AI's guidance they found an interesting door and said door opened into a game room.

"This is, this is really something." Dallas breathed out taking in the room in full.

Right through the door and to the left were aged racing games that caught her attention immediately, peaking an interest in the sport as she acknowledged how long it had actually been since she tried to do the real thing. Her ribs ached in remembrance of what happened when she tried it here, and that reminded her that she needed more practice in the streets of New York. She continues further into the room, holding her side subconsciously while walking.

It felt like they'd just entered an arcade by the size of it. It was larger than Tonys office, more wide and lengthy. Opposite of the street games there was a television that looks larger than their car down the street, probably one of those flat screens Cooper always yapped about getting someday.

"Dal, look." Griffin from further up in the room, points and aims a whisper around a corner un-visible to her line of sight.

"What is it?" She strides over to him, making sure her question is voiced in a whisper as well.

"Are those..."

"Avengers..." Dallas says lowly, eyes widening at the sight of two Avengers sitting on bean bags with controllers in their hands at yet another large screen playing a game she distantly remembered as Mario Kart.

"I shall not be defeated by you once more Bird Man!" One says, gripping his controller to the point of almost breaking to bits.

"Yeah keep telling yourself that bud, I have an un-defeated streak going pretty for myself." The second head says, Dallas remembers the voice belonging to Hawkeye.

"Playin' video games?" Griffins face contorts in to one of confusion, looking like he's deciding to let the information sink in as something he finds amusing.

"I'm terribly sorry for pausing your game," JARVIS says but to the two Avengers in a more at ease tone compared to the more closed off one that he'd been using with them, the two protest the pausing, the bigger guy even throws his controller at the wall upset at his game being stalled, "But if I must announce two newcomers to the room, if you turn yourselves around you'll find Miss Dallas and Mister Griffin who I have had the pleasure showing around tonight and who have stumbled upon this room."

Hawkeye turns around first, the second guy who's Thor does as well already calculating in his head if they're a threat or not, his hammer does fly into his hand through a wall at their noticed presence. Hawkeye just grins, "Hey, welcome back! Thor would you just, put that thing away, they're just kids we're fine."

"H-Hawkeye, and Thor." Griffin starts breathing faster again, pinching himself under his sleeve trying to wake himself out of an imaginary dream that he won't wake up from.

"Sup dude, call me Clint."

Griffin waves at the man, "I'm Griffin, issa pleasure sir." he stalks over the the bean bags, offering up his hand for a shake just as he does with anybody he meets to be polite and show his affection in a positive way.

Dallas goes over to Thor, having to look up to meet his eyes. He looked to be more uncomfortable by their presence than anything, not knowing how to react to younger beings, she felt kind of guilty for accidentally stumbling upon them and making him feel this way since he's the one who actually lives here.