four

"You crazy son of a bitch."

Music is blaring, the man in the car next to her is going crazy in his own car, it already booming to the blasting of his Metallica and her AC/DC battling to see who had the loudest and best music. To which Dallas would argue hers was definitely better.

It was mere days after she'd seen the Stark's mansion scene, it was definitely not on her mind and she totally had not been doing twice the racing she than she had been before. It wasn't the fact that it was on her mind, no. She just loves to race. She did. Truly, she wasn't thinking about anything but that at all.

"I'm a crazy som' bitch? Miss me with that Lords of Summer B.S." Dallas pounded her fist into her horn, beeping it loads and laughing as the dude next to her did the same and revved his engine.

"Miss me...? The fuck, catch me outside how bout' that!" The dude cackled over the combined music, and Dallas dies of laughter herself at the reference.

The one night Cooper had stolen someone's cable, Dr Phil was on and this ridiculous girl was on it. It was downright hilarious, and the fact that the person he'd stolen the cable from came over and bashed their tv afterwards made it all that more hilarious to her.

One of her favorites was blasting back at the dude in the crazy rad neon green car on her left. You Shook Me All Night Long teases his song.

"It's gonna suck for you when I win this." Dallas says.

"Why's that?" He says back.

"Because then you'll know that my music is better than yours." She says simply.

"Like hell it is. I'm gonna win just to prove you wrong on that one." He points a teasing finger at her.

"Yeah right, wanna bet?" She tests.

"Let's do it Midnight." He gets serious, turns his music down and so does she, "Let's say...five bucks?"

Dallas breaks out in laughs, "F-Five bucks, you wanna bet?" She cracks up.

"W-Well yeah! I'm not rich after all!" He raises his hands in a oh well position.

"Hey, I'm not either. Five bucks it is." They shake hands through the window.

Dallas is first to put her music blasting back up. Rock' n Roll Train now blasting through her speakers, she dances in her seat and is ecstatic to see the guy next to her doing the same to his songs.

Soon the flagger came down and started them off.

Dallas is off to a good start, the thing driving her to go faster was that Metallica music blaring behind her car desperately trying to defeat her beloved AC/DC with no chance of actually doing so.

This course was calmer than the lake, it was a city street race which meant more people and more short cuts to take. She battles for the lead with neon green dude, it's a thrill a crazy adrenaline rush one better than drinking energy drinks and one she's always loved. The battle for first, the control of it all and the victory. The money was nice too.

Sirens went off soon though. Dallas grabs her rear view and twists it to the source, still trying to maintain speed and control of the wheel, and sees that it's just one of those nights, the cops had shown up. Great.

She shifts gear and stomps on the breaks, turns sharply all the other contestants had already scattered and it was just her and neon dude now. Dallas turns her music down and her lights off and heads back to the starting point, full three-sixty and tires screeching.