Taehyung was close to nearly passing out as he realized what he had said. He would never say those words to anyone, so why was it so easy so say them to the brunette?

"Exactly," Taehyung replied, slowly making his hands trail Jungkooks chest to the bottom of his shirt. He began to slowly unbutton the cotton shirt, slowly grazing the skin with his delicate hands. Jungkook could feel his heart beat faster as Taehyung finally unbuttoned the last button.

"My majest-"

"Yes?" the King said as he slowly guided the brunette closer to his bed covered in red and black silks.

"You shall be the death of me," Jungkook said as he felt his back press against the cold sheets of the kings bed.

"We really shouldn't do this Jeon," Taehyung said, slowly pulling his shirt up and hovering over the brunette.

"It doesnt seem as if you want to stop," Jungkook asked, grabbing Taehyungs hand and bringing it up to his mouth. He slowly kissed the tips of the Kings fingers and trailed them down his chest, over the huge scar that covered his sun kissed skin.

"I don't, and thats the problem here General."

"Then don't," Jungkook whispered, leaning up to meet the blondes face.

Taehyung trailed his hand up the Generals neck and held his head in place before he pressed his lips against the brunettes cheek.

"You temp me in the worst way, did you know that? If my father were to see me now I would be hung."

"No one is here to see but us," Jungkook replied, finally managing to bring the Kings lips closer to his.

Taehyung licked his lips and began to lean in closer.

"W-We can't."

"Your majesty!" A voice suddenly called from outside the closed doors.

Taehyung quickly jumped off of the General and grabbed his shirt from the floor. He then got Jungkooks shirt and threw it at him.

"Y-Yes? Who is it?" Taehyung asked as he pulled his shirt over his head.

"The crystals, they have sent a message!"

Taehyung looked over at Jungkook and nodded his head as he opened the door and noticed the shaking maid.

"What happened? Whats the message?"

The maid slowly pointed towards the end of the hall and the King finally noticed the two men who stood there with black hoods.

"You. You had appeared in my room," Taehyung said, reaching for his dagger.

"Go hide," Taehyung said to the maid, showing Jungkook his dagger from the side.

"Let me guess, the Crystal King has sent his other pawns to leave a message? What is it now?"

"Someone stopped the tune of death in the middle of the song."

"The tune of death?"

"You are the one."

Taehyung held his dagger tight as he looked ahead of him. The two men raised their hands and Taehyung walked closer to them but they suddenly disappeared, making Taehyung shout.

Jungkook then jumped out of the room and noticed the black smoke that the two men had left.

"What the hell are they?" Taehyung asked, looking over at Jungkook who had a sudden pain in his chest. He fell and clutched his chest.