"Yeah!" I hollered, picking Annabeth up by the waist and spinning her around as she yelped. When I put her down, my hands still wrapped around her waist, she was laughing with the brightest grin.

"Yeah," she nodded again.

I finally planted a kiss on her lips, pulling apart once only to smile at her, before kissing her more passionately. We made out for a few minutes before we pulled away. "I love you," I said.

"I love you too."

><•><

"So, how's it feel to be back, Jase?" Leo clapped Jason on the back.

"Feels good, guys." Jason smiled wryly. He always seemed to be wise beyond his time—definitely looked that way with all his knowing smiles, and his glasses. He just seemed to have an old soul—calming. It was a presence that our crazy group definitely needed.

"I can't believe you're excited to be back in this hell hole." Annabeth scrunched her nose in disgust (which I found adorable).

"Well, it's definitely better than being cooped up at home all day. I had nothing to do. Do you understand how horrible the reality t.v. shows are at 10 a.m.? I was stuck with Rachel Ray." Jason explained.

"Hey!" Calypso protested. "Don't hate on my girl Rachel! She knows where it's at, okay?" She defended.

"Dial it back, babe," Leo said, placing a hand on Calypso's arm. "He doesn't understand the art of creating food."

"He certainly to understands the art of eating it," Piper snorted. Annabeth snickered along with her.

"Okay, guys, which is a better kids' show," Will spoke up out of nowhere. "Rugrats, or Cat Dog?" I assumed that was the topic of debate between Nico and Will—there always was one.

"Ooh, Rugrats was the shit," Annabeth said, nodding, Piper agreeing with her.

"No wonder you turned out this way," Will muttered while shaking his head.

"Hey, fuck off, okay?" She snarkily joked.

"Yeah, Will, clearly Rugrats is better," Nico protested, high-fiving Annabeth.

"You're both wrong," Jason said, pointing to Nico and Annabeth. "Cat Dog was my favorite show, ever."

"I have to agree with Jason," I shrugged. "I loved that show."

"What?" Annabeth narrowed her eyes at me.

"Look, all I'm saying is that I liked Cat Dog better than Rugrats—not that Rugrats was bad, I still liked that show, just not as much as Cat Dog." I found that it was important to deal with these things rationally before Annabeth would bite my head off. (Just kidding—she wouldn't go that far. Maybe just break my arm.)

"Nope. You're wrong. Rugrats was better, right Reyna?" Annabeth raised her eyebrows at Reyna.

"I have to go with Annabeth here." Reyna agreed.

"Yeah, I'm with these two ladies," Leo said, throwing his arms over Annabeth and Reyna's shoulders.

"What?!" Calypso said. "Cat Dog was great."

"Oh! There it is!" Will said, giving Calypso a high five as she joined him in the Cat Dog group.

"I have no idea what any of you are talking about," Hazel admitted with a confused expression.