I waited in line, somewhat on my phone but also listening to the girls in front of me, not to be nosy just thought it would be fun to hear what they may be talking about, probably the show later. I heard my name mixed into their conversation slightly and can notice them turn their heads to glimpse at me every once in a while, but I did nothing about it.

When it was finally my time to order I made sure to get exactly what everyone else wanted and then just a hot coffee for myself, paying and then waiting on the other side for my name.

I noticed most of the girls have left, at least the ones who were wearing the merch. It took a minute, but I finally had the drinks and started walking out of the coffee shop, noticing the same girls standing outside.

"Stella?" One of the girls said, making me smile and walk up to them. "Okay it is you, we weren't sure!"

"It's me in the flesh!" I laughed, "Are you guys here for the show?" I asked, nodding over at their hoodies that had the Waterparks logo on it.

"We are! Are you by any chance working the merch table tonight?" the other girl asked, taking a sip of her drink and looking up at me.

I nodded again, "Yeah, I'm just the merch girl what can I say!" I laughed.

"Oh my God, yay!"

"Can we ask for a favor?" 

"Of course, what's up?" I asked, looking at them a little confused. I'm not really allowed to give out favors, if they want something super crazy I probably will not be able to give it to them, but I'll hear them out.

"Can you just give these to the guys? We made them and we didn't get VIP so we can't physically give it to them..." The girl trailed off, reaching into her bag to pull out three necklaces with guitar picks on them. They had their painted faces on them, just like the old picks the guys used. They were adorable.

"Yeah, of course! These are so cute!"

I took the necklaces and told the girls I would give it to them, which I would, I just have no idea when I'll be seeing them next. But I decided it was time to go, so I gave the two girls hugs and took selfies with them before leaving and heading back to the venue. The coffee was probably cold at this point, but it didn't matter. 

I walked in through the back, hearing soundcheck has begun which means the guys are also probably out of their interview. I walked into the backroom, seeing everyone sitting around chilling and set down the coffees on the table.

"You goddess!" Geoff sighed, pulling out his drink and taking a sip before slumping back down on the couch and scrolling through his phone. I smiled, taking my drink and sitting down next to Awsten who was smiling up at me at the edge of his seat.

"Look what I've got for you boys," I smiled, pulling out the three necklaces and tossing them over at the guys. "Ran into a fan, she wanted me to give them to you guys, maybe like wear them onstage or something tonight?"

"These are SICK!" Awsten said as he inspected the necklace, throwing it over his head and leaning back into the couch, his arm slung over the back of the couch. He pulled me into him, forcing me to lean on his chest as he pulled out his phone and made a boomerang on Instagram.

I smiled, pointing up at the necklace while he did a stupid face. I watched him edit it, putting the word 'rad' all over the place to emphasize his message.

Jeez, who am I in love with...

I N S T A G R A M

stellataylor thanks to the girls i met this evening, your talent is endless

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

stellataylor thanks to the girls i met this evening, your talent is endless

::comments::

fan1: WHAT HOODIE IS THAT I WANT IT????

fan2: i KNOW exactly where that is.....

fan3: those necklaces were so adorable!!!