" What did I say?", Jungkook awkwardly straightens his back, watching as Namjoon slowly walks towards him, amber eyes shooting daggers at him.

"Namjoon, don't", Yoongi swiftly pressed his hand on Namjoon's shoulder, shaking his head softly. "He did not mean it"

"Taehyung, you better keep an eye on your little Jungkook or he might regret his words for saying things he shouldn't "

" I was just saying it out of curiosity, so who is the new girl" , Jungkook clicked his tongue as he sits on Taehyung's table, eyes glinting with curiosity.

Namjoon's shoulder drop as he sighs, one hand rubbing the back of his neck as he meets everyone's eyes. "Her name is Alice. Alice Nightray"

The three of them turns to Namjoon at the same time, each holding a different expression when they heard the name that rolled out of his tongue.

" Alice Nightray? A Nightray?", Jungkook asked hastily, his confused eyes fluttering. "Nightray?

"I thought the last Nightray is...", Yoongi's sentence trails off as he searches for Namjoon's eyes, subtly demanding for an answer to the question in his heads. "Joon..?"

"I know, but I am still finding out about this. I heard she was adopted into the family, no records of her parents in her file. So rest assured, we are covered", Namjoon let out a long sigh before turning to Taehyung. "Taehyung, I need to see you tonight, in my room at the dorm. Come alone"

Namjoon taps on Yoongi's shoulder before leaving the class. Yoongi then excuse himself too, bidding his goodbye to the boys before sliding the door closed behind him.

Jungkook and Taehyung sits in silence, Namjoon's words lingers in the tenses air around them as they drown deep in their own thoughts. Jungkook turns to his friend, sensing the worried look in his eyes as his head hang low, lips pressed into a thin line. He knows. He knows exactly what Taehyung is worried about and deep down, he is worried too. After all, there is no secrets between them, not even a single detail left unsaid.

"I got your back, don't worry"

Taehyung gulps as his words, thankful for the assurance but his heart heaves with worries. That one secret he holds dearly to himself and not even a single soul knows except for Jungkook, his bestfriend. He wonders if Namjoon found out and decided to take action against him for breaking the "rule". 

"What if he knows, wouldn't it be the end of me", Taehyung closed his eyes shut, one hand fisting on his lap as he holds the urge to just break again. "I am just...I dont know..."

"I meant what I said, I have your back. No matter what happens, I will protect you, so stop worrying"

-

Alice has been busy unpacking her stuffs in the room she was assigned to.  No words enough to express how glad she feels to have a fully furnished room ; a comfortable single bed with a very soft mattress, two cotton fluffy pillows, a very big wooden wardrobe enough to git tons of clothes, a study table that is big enough for her, two small chairs at the side of the room and also, not to forget, the big oval mirror.