I left her to her hair. I got some clothes put them on and walked into the lounge to get breakfast.

"Finally! Someone else is up." Ryan exclaimed from the living room. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed cereal, milk and a bowl and prepared my meal.

"Someone's not talkative today. What's wrong bro?"

"Nothing. Just revisited a place. Nothing serious. Sleep well?" I asked

"Not really. Still had a couple volts coursing through my body. Which sucks because it was the one night where you two werent going at it like rabbits. Probably not gonna get another one again." I laughed and wolfed down my cereal. After putting it in the sink I sat up on the counter.

"Why weren't you guy going at it last night?" He asked

"That's none of your business, but we were tired." I replied

"Sure. You were tired. Maybe she was just tired of you." Pietro remarked as he zoomed in the room and jumped on the couch and turned on the tv.

"Why is it so hard to understand that she doesnt like you Pietro?" I was really getting annoyed with him

"Oh I've moved on. I met this nice smoking hot blonde girl. I'm so tapping that." He smirked

I laughed.

"What's so funny?" He said

"You mean the girl from the club? Blonde hair and grey eyes? That's a virgin goddess. You wont be tapping that? I was still laughing

"You hit on Athena?!!!" Ryan had his mouth open wide

Pietro was shocked and stormed out of the room. We were still laughing when the elavator dinged. I looked to see who it was and a very disheveled Wanda and some guy were making out and making their way towards the rooms. I cleared my throat.

Wanda pulled away and satered at me.

"Percy! Uhhhh, this is... umm. This is-" She just went back to making out with him and stumbled into her room. I look to Ryan. His face was scrunched up in disgust.

"What's up with your face?"

"I can feel the moisture and fluids. It's nasty. EWWWWWWWWWWWW Wanda!" He walked into the elevator and it closed and brought him god knows where. I laughed and walked back into our room and bumped into Natasha, but played it off by hugging her tight and spinning with her around till we landed on the bed. After the room stopped spinning I looked down at her.

"Good save." she slapped my chest and got up.

"YAY! Curly hair." I said acting like a child and playing with a strand. She smiled and leaned down to peck me.

"So, what to do today?" She asked

"Well we never officially had our first date, soooooooo how about lunch?"

"Percy, real couples go to dinner." She had a blank expression

"Well, that's the thing. See we can go out to lunch. Then maybe we can visit my mom." I said hopefully

She thought about it for a moment. "Is your mom nice? Because, if she is a wench I'm go-" I cut her off

"Absolutely not! My mother is so nice sh-. Listen to this." I grabbed Natasha's phone out of her pocket and dialed my mom's number. I put it on speaker so Nat could hear. It rang. Twice. Three times.

Natasha crossed her arms.

Finally someone picked up.

"HELLOOOOOOOOO?!" Andromeda's high voice rang out. I heard my mom in the background say 'sweetie not so loud'