"You. No one else. No one else but you." Stiles continued his previous thoughts coming to an idea.

"What?" Lydia asked not previously paying attention to him.

"Our guesses. They're all about Lorraine. Right? We keep trying to guess a word that has something to do with her. So, maybe we should be trying to guess one that's about you." Alec nodded getting what Stiles was saying. He sat up and actually started to pay attention to what was going on. Lydia seemed to pay closer attention too.

"Me? What about me?" Lydia was trying to think of something about herself that could be used as a cipher key other then her name.

"What do you remember doing with your grandmother? You know, what was you guys', like, special thing? Did you guys go to the beach? You know, did you like ice cream or.." Lydia interrupted Stiles before he could finish.

"We read."

"Okay. What did you read?" Alec asked trying to hurry everything up knowing how important this was.

"The Little Mermaid." Lydia told them thinking about memories of reading that with her grandma.

"You read that movie?" Stiles asked making Alec facepalm. Stiles sent him a questioning look but Alec just shook his head disappointed in Stiles.

"It was a book first. Hans Christian Andersen." Lydia scoffed annoyed that Stiles didn't know that.

"Type it in. Little Mermaid." Alec said. He wanted to get all of this over just so he could sleep. He didn't take his medication today yet and he was just really tired.

"We read it every night. I got so obsessed with it, for three months I wouldn't respond to anything but Ariel. It drove my parents crazy, but Grandma thought it was adorable." Lydia typed in 'ARIEL' certain that it would work. And it did. It unlocked another list with ten names. The printer spit out a printed copy of it.

TAMRA JOHANSEN
ALICE DUFFY
PAULA BRASCH
TERRY LOCKHART
JOSH MORRIS
LISA CHIN
PETER MCELROY
TAYLOR FREEMAN
TERRANCE SHUMAN
LORRAINE MARTIN

The three of them rushed out of the house and to the station much to Alec's disapproval. They found Parrish and asked him to run all of the names to try and put a connection between them together.

--------

"Well, it's not another dead pool." Parrish told them.

"Well that's good I suppose." Alec grumbled from the floor in front of them. He wasn't really tired anymore but he was extremely annoyed for no reason. Stiles was getting worried about Alec. He didn't know why he was like this, his mood just seems to keep changing.

"More like an already dead pool." Parrish told them. Alec got off the floor and glanced over the laptop Parrish was using.

"All of them? All dead?" Lydia asked while trying to figure out why her grandmother would send her a list of ten dead people including herself.

"Within the last 10 years. All suicides. And all at the same place." Parrish nodded. He didn't have to tell them the place, they all knew.

"Eichen House." Stiles finally whispered looking at the different reports for the people on the list.

"Creepy." Alec muttered. He put his head down on Parrish's desk before groaning.

"We need to get there and look at the reports that they made about their deaths." Lydia told them but Parrish shook his head and tools them he wouldn't be able to get them in.

"Lydia, Eichen House isn't a library. You need a warrant to get files from there." Stiles told her.

"My grandmother left me a list of 10 suicides, including her own. There's got to be a reason why. Is there anyone there who's willing to help us?" Lydia asked knowing that Stiles has way more experience with that place then any of them do.

"No. But there might be someone willing to take a bribe." Stiles sighed. Him and Lydia started grabbing their things to go. Alec just shook his head when Stiles looked at him.

"Ah hell no. I'm staying here. Have fun with your walking and shit." Alec grumbled. He refused to move even one step. Stiles just ruffled his hair before him and Lydia left, looking disappointed.

-------

"A thousand." Brunski told them after Stiles asked how much it would take for him to let them into the files room.

"A thousand dollars? To use one little key to open up one little file room? Are you out of your mind?" Stiles asked appalled at such a price. He has never seen such a large amount of money in his life, not counting Garrett's bag.

"When you get the keys, you make the price." Brunski told them looking smug.

"Right. You actually think we have that kind of money?" Stiles asked. Brunski just shook his head before pointing at Lydia.

"I know you don't. If you did, Daddy Sheriff would've paid the bill by now.
That's why I'm talking to her." He told them.

"I have $500." Lydia relented pulling the money out of her wallet. Stiles doesn't think he's seen that much money before either.

"Follow me."

--------

"So Mr. Jordan Parrish. Tell me your life story." Alec dawled a while after Stiles and Lydia left. He wasn't as annoyed as he was earlier now he just wanted to get to know the badass person sitting in front of him. Parrish just raised his eyebrows at the boy while continuing to look over the death records of the ten people from the list. He had a feeling he was missing something.

"Not much to tell. I was in the army before moving here though." Parrish told him causing Alec's eyes to light up.

"You know who you remind me of?" Alec asked smiling sadly at Parrish who just sent him a questioning look. "My older brother."  

----------

"Good?" Brunski said after leading the two teens to the file room.

"Yeah. We can help ourselves." Stiles told him not wanting him to see what they were looking at.

"Uh, Lydia, you got the list?" Stiles asked. Lydia handed him the list and when he opened it he was surprised. "Lydia, why did you write another name on here?"

"I didn't write anything." She claimed while looking at the different filing cabinets.

"This is your handwriting." Stiles said, worried about what this could possibly mean.

"Why would I write another name?" Lydia questioned feeling a bit annoyed at not remembering that she write another name.

"Why would you write mine?" Stiles asked feeling more and more nervous as time went on.

"It was the tapes, wasn't it?" Brunski asked coming up next to them. He tased Stiles, making him pass about before turning to Lydia. "Your turn, sweetheart."

------------

Parrish stopped in the middle of his sentence which worried Alec because he has been looking at the same reports for almost the last hour. In order for him to stop talking he must have found something. Alec got up and looked at the paper over his shoulder not seeing anything strange until Parrish pointed to who it said found them. It was the same for all ten of them. Brunski.

"Fuck."