Chapter 9

It's now the last day living with Luke and Jai. Luke's been the sweetest guy ever. I'll have to think about it over night which guy I wanna be with. It's 50/50 right now, so I really need to decide.

It's about 3 and I'm watching Luke and Jai wrestle. Their wrestling because Jai turned off the Xbox while Luke was winning a game. It's hilarious right now and I don't want to break it up. Luke finally pined down Jai after about 5 minutes later. I'm still laughing and then Jai walks over with duck tape so I cover my mouth. Jai tapes my hands over my mouth and walks away. Luke carefully peels it off and starts laughing.

"Don't worry about him. He's mad I beat him at wrestling like always."

We both start laughing and watch some wheel of fortune. About 10 minutes later, Luke guesses a sentence and gets a word wrong so he starts screaming.

"I MISSED THAT WORD BY ONE FUCKING LETTER!!"

I start laughing so hard. Luke starts punching a pillow and yelling at it and I continue laughing. Luke finally stops and sits down next to me.

"Ok. Whatcha wanna do?"

"Tv?"

"Sure."

We get upstairs and when we open the door, the rooms destroyed. All I could think of was Jai.

"JAI!"

I looked around the room. I saw all my stuff in the suitcase but all of Luke's destroyed. They fight and all that but this has never happened. I started to hear punching across the hall but it wasn't Luke. It was Jai. I ran in there and broke it up. Luke was passed out on the floor. Jai looked at his hands and punched the wall. I dragged Luke and put him on his bed. I got a wet rag and started to clean up the blood. I went downstairs to ring the rag out and I saw Jai in the corner, with his head in his arms. I walked over and sat by him.

"Jai, Luke's gonna be fine."

Jai didn't saying anything.

"Jai, I know your feeling at the worst, but he'll be fine."

Jai still sat there so I did too.

"I'm not leaving until you say something."

"I cleaned up Luke and he's resting in bed. It will take him awhile to probably wake up."

"Please leave Amanda."

I still sat there. I'm going to do what he did to me.

"You said you weren't leaving till I said something and I did. I just want to be alone. I don't know what got into me."

I hugged him and went to go check on Luke. Luke was still passed out so I started cleaning up the room. About an hour later I finally finished cleaning the room. I laid down in bed and watched some tv. I saw Luke waking up and he was rubbing his head.

"Where's Jai?"

"Downstairs in a corner crying."

"Why?"

I handed him a mirror and he was pissed.

"Luke, don't do anything. He didn't mean to hurt you. He just had a bunch anger I guess building up and released it but he feels horrible."

"Still, why would he do this to me?"

"I actually cleaned a lot of the blood up. Those are just the bruises."

Luke sighed and laid back down.

"I know how Beau must've felt when I did this to him. I guess I feel a little better about this then."

I sat by Luke and gave him a hug. He put his head on my shoulder and sighed.

"We've never had this kind of a fight before. I don't want to lose Jai and never speak to him again. I don't want to lose him like I did you..."

I started crying and Luke wiped my tears. He hugged me and then when I opened my eyes, he kissed me. I could feel the bruise on his lip but it didn't the way he used to kiss me before. I didn't feel the sparks like I did when he first kissed me though.