Chapter 2

It was about 3 hours later of filming and laughter. Everyone said their bye's and grabbed their stuff. I was getting back from the bathroom and when I came out, James and I collided, making me fall to the floor.

"Watch it!"

"I'm so sorry!"

Beau walked over and got in front of me, so James wouldn't hurt me. He has anger issues which started because his dad was hurting his mom.

"James, it was an accident. Just let it go",Beau said slowly. He finally calmed down and let out a deep breathe.

"Sorry for snapping at you Amanda. I'm just cranky."

"It's ok",I said. James walked off with Luke and Jai to the entrance. Beau said he'll meet up with them in a few and turns around to me.

"You ok?"

"Yeah."

"Sorry about that though. He gets mad easily."

"It's fine. Thanks for coming over here though. It looked like hulk was about to come at me...!" He chuckled at my lame joke and I smiled at him.

"Well I'll see you later. Bye Amanda."

"Bye Beau." I watch Beau go towards the door while I walked towards Daniel.

"Hey. I'm gonna drive you home and then I'm gonna go get pizza." Daniel said getting his keys out.

"Okay", I said. We've always had pizza since dad passed away and mom left me with Daniel. I don't mind it but sometimes I feel like I'm gonna throw up.

Daniel pulled into the driveway and let me out then he drove off to the pizza shop. I ran upstairs and changed into sweats and a tank top. My hair looked really crazy, so I just put it in a ponytail. I went back downstairs and heard my phone go off.

Daniel: Hey. Get out extra plates. The boys are coming over.

Me: Ok

They usually come over to eat pizza and play on the Xbox till midnight. Beau doesn't usually play though. He sits on the couch and watches just like me. Sometimes Beau and I get bored so we text each other some ideas for some new videos while the others are messing around.

About 10 minutes later they all arrived. I can smell the pizza coming in through the doorway. I started passing out the plates to the boys then I put in a game of Call of Duty. They all raced to their spots with pizza in their hand and start playing.

I grab my plate and sit down on the couch with my phone. Beau grabbed his plate and sat next to me. I could feel my face getting red so I looked away. Beau took a bite of his pizza then turned to me.

"So how's school and friends?"

"Good I guess",I said shrugging my shoulders.

"So, what about your boyfriend?"I got quiet and my face turned dark red. Why would he ask me that? Especially cause I'm single..

"Um, I don't have one",I said awkwardly.

"Oh sorry." It was silent between us after that. Beau finally broke the silence

"Sorry for asking. I truly am. I thought I heard your brother telling me about you hanging out with a boy."Why would Daniel say that..?

"It's ok. I don't usually hang out with people so that's really the only reason why I find it shocking." Luke put his game controller down and came over to me and Beau.

"Whatcha doin?" Luke asked in a little kid voice.

"Just talking about school and social life." I said to him. He started to stare at me after I said that. It was kinda weird, but I can't really say anything. I do the same thing.

"So wanna get going? Games over." Luke said to Beau.

"Sure. Get Jai and James." Beau said.

Beau left and everyone said bye. Luke was the last to leave, but he comes to talk to me when Daniel goes outside.

"So you don't have a boyfriend?"