I am Never going swimming, again.

Fear, dread, relentless ounces of fear heaping up inside of the emptiness of my gut... Yeah, screw that shit, I've never been the dramatic one. But I would totally be lying if I said that I'm totally not about to crap my pants. 

"Oh god." Niall turns away, "I can't." I weakly smile at him, telling him it's alright. He stayed back so the matter was out of view for him but I slowly stepped forward, until I was beside Dana who was cupping her hand over her mouth and the other hand cupping that one. Tears were brimming in her eyes and was about to drop if she blinked. 

"Dana. Look away." She stood frozen, barely able to let out a mumble. "Dana, stop looking at it." I warned her. She managed to shake her head. "At least step away from the water, you're too close to it." I tried to reason with her. She blinked, her tears falling down her cheeks and into the small blooded patch of water.

I looked into the water, following her direct stare. It's was Faith's leg. I really don't think there's much to say, it's her leg. That was bitten off, bloody, in the water. It's scary, it's a pretty ugly thing to witness, it's depressing. What I'm worried about is that, if she's crying at this, what will she think of when she finds out about her best friend's death?

I don't want to be the one to find out.

"Dana," my voice cracks, crap. I'm done. She turns to me, "I don't even know why I'm crying, she's alright, I'm going to go see her. It's fine." No, it's not. "No!" I clear my throat, "she's sleeping." I did not just lie about Faith's death to my sister, her best friend.

She arches a brow, "I'll just stay with her until she wa-" I cut her off again, "No visitors allowed-- right now." Dana purses her lips, "fine." She goes to get up from her crouching position, I turn around when  hear foot steps and it's Niall walking towards us, with a faint smile on his face. It caused me to slightly smile.

What am I doing?

I turn back to Dana the exact second and her foot slipped, I screamed her name because I knew what was coming. I lunged at Dana to stop her from falling, the second her foot went up and we both went trembling into the water.

Niall ran at us with full speed, once I reached the surface with my blurred vision, I felt something slumped in my face. I rub my eyes quickly and open them I screamed the instant I saw the leg. I pushed it away, "ugh!" 

"Ann give me your hand, quick!" Niall shouted, I turned away from him to see if Dana was behind me. She was. I grabbed a disgusted and teary eyed Dana and helped her into Niall's arms. I kept looking behind me in fright of the shark coming back, no one said anything about catching it yet.

Niall put Dana behind her and reached a hand out to me. "Ann now!" He grew angry. A little step, or swim, kind of hop thing, was all it took to reach towards him but that's when Dana screamed shark. I didn't hesitate to look over my shoulder, which was stupid of me, who turns around to actually check if there's a shark, when your in water that's bloody along with a leg floating in it?! That's when I saw it go under, I froze. It was a metre away. 

"Niall!" I cried but he has been trying to pull me up the whole time. He was struggling because I was lost in the gaze of the shark, I pushed myself up as he pulled and the shark, open-jawed, struck up out of the surface just as my foot left the water but Niall threw me onto the grass fast enough. The shark shut it's jaw, I almost got eaten by a fucking shark! 

My breathing was quickened, Dana lifted my face off the ground and threw me into her arms. I hesitated, unsure of what just happened but snapped back and hugged my sister. I looked up at Niall from over her shoulder. 

He was on the ground, hugging his knees, rocking back and forth with his head buried into his legs. I let go of Dana, I kiss her forehead and she helps me up, "go get help, Dana." She nods and jogs off to the paramedics down in the service centre. 

I walk up to Niall slowly, catching my breath. His head hung low in relief yet worry. He looked up at me when I cupped his face. His beautiful ocean blue eyes were filled with tears and my heart broke at the sight. I stroked his cheeks with my thumbs. "It's okay." Then I threw my arms around his shoulders and he instantly wrapped his around me, I was literally being consumed by Niall's arms, I swear.

He nuzzled his face into my neck and whispers, "The second I almost lost you, I realized something..." I never pulled back but said, "and what is that something?" I ask, he pulls away and gazes into my eyes, "I want to take you on a date." Oh how will this end for me?

PICTURE ON RIGHT... UH I GUESS, ANN WHEN SHE SAW THE LEG.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yaay finally updated! Sorry for taking so long, I got held up! But I updated now, I hope I haven't lost any readers, I honestly wish I would gain more but hey, I have a lot in my view so I am greatly thankful for that haha! Please COMMENT what you liked about it or if you liked it, I love reading your comments, it means so much to me, more than you can ever dream of and it just lights up my day by stars. And there are A LOT of stars in the atmsophere haha, anyways please do. :) Hehe, and vote, follow, I follow back-- if I don't make sure you message me and I will! :D I always find these interesting stories on my followers page! 

bYe nOw! :'D

Xx