Curiousty

I sat on Liam's black leather love seat in front of the T.V., staring at the dark screen grimacing at my reflection. My nose finally stopped bleeding, but it's swollen the slightest bit and it throbs on the right side of it. Niall was the one to nurse it, who ever knew he was good at nurturing a wound?

Niall took a seat beside me and Zayn and Liam left the room snickering and whispering. I glared at the back of their heads as they exited the room. I felt Niall's shoulder press against my shoulder but I know he didn't mean to because he quickly scooted away.

Modest. Marla reminded me. I abruntly go to grasp his arm but I accidently grab his hand and I froze and I felt him tense up. Shit. I didn't mean to do that! That is over doing it. Why does my hand feel so good against his? It shot warm tingles up my arm and I almost shuddered and I pulled my hand away. He cleared his throat and I-- wait, I... not anything, I'm doing this for the money so I can save my sister. Even thinking of that brings guilt to mount on my chest.

"Sorry, I meant to grab your arm." I tell him, most girls would be sheepish about it. But honestly you just made a little mistake, it's not like you farted on the dude. He chuckles, "no worries." I look over at him, he scoots back over, my shoulder once again pressed onto his. I fake a smile. The only reason for that is because I feel terrible that I'm playing him. And I don't normally feel this way, what the heck is happening to me?! "Oh my gosh..." I say aloud. Niall frants, "what is it?" I look at him. And then I slap him across the face, not hard but not gentle either. "Ow!" He rubs his face, "what the heck was that for?" I sighed of relief.

"I thought I had a heart and I was about to panic." I came out truthfully, I only came across a very stumped and annoyed Niall. "So you slap me to test it out?" He stares at me. "No." I say, "I thought it would be fun too." I smirk. "Hm, well--" Then he just jumped on me, pinned my arms over my head and smirked in victory. "Hey!" I exclaimed, "not fair!"

"You slapped me in the face. I'm not even close to fair or even with you!" He smirks, I narrow my eyes at him then he tickles me. I let out a scream, a short high-pitched one. I try to squirm around but I can't even move with him on top of me! Oh I am so getting him back. I'm going to kick his Irish ass. "N-Niall!" I begin, "o-okay, I-I'm sorry!" I gave a loud, silly laugh. I don't have normal laughs. When I laugh I sound like a fucking retarded seal, my face goes all red sometimes and it's extremely loud. It's like: Ha-ha-ha- HA- HA- Ha-HA. Poop on freaking pigeons.

"Say I'm the most sexiest Irish man that has ever lived!" He says, holding my arms down again. I finally breathe. Jerk. "Please, I have seen little girls hotter than you." I snap. He shrugs, "have it your way." Then he proceeds tickling me, erupting laugh attacks out of me. "No! I sound like a dying hyena!" I thought of something quick. I roll my eyes to the back of my head and close my eyes. He stopped and froze.

"Ann!" He shook me, "Ann. C'mon, that's not funny." He lets go of my arms. "Lads!!" He shouts, well ouch, there goes my ear drums. I hear numerous foot steps stumble into the room. "Murderer." I hear someone say sternly. "Harry! Not a good time for jokes." Niall sighs. "Did she pass out?" Liam asks, "Lad, what happened?" Zayn says. "I don't know! She slapped me across the face and--" all of them start laughing, expect for Niall, of course. "She slapped y-you?" Louis says in between laughs. "Ey! Shuddup, she's passed out here." They stop laughing and one of them clears their throats. "Right, what happened again?"

"After that I started tickling her and then she just--" I decided that was my cue to attack. "BAH!" I push him off the couch and land on him. He screams and I mean screams, like high-pitched, little girl dying in a horror movie scream. And we burst out laughing, a few of us fell onto the ground laughing so hard. I was rolling on the ground laughing.

"So, what was that you wanted me to say?" I ask innocently. "Jesus Christ!" He scowled. "You hurt my ass, Ann!" Zayn laughed, "oh, she got you good." Niall pouted. "Zayn, how about you kiss it better?" Niall gets up and since Zayn was already on the ground it was easy for Niall to get him. "Get away from you crazy--" too late. Niall farted right in Zayn's face. "Aw, fuck!" Okay, now we died of laughter, Zayn on the other hand. I think steam would be blowing out of his ears right about now. If only we were in a cartoon, I start imagining Zayn as Micky Mouse, Niall a leperchaun, Liam as Baby boo boo, whatever his name was. Harry as curly fries, and Louis... Well, Louis can be anything really. He's Louis.