Fake, to Real...

I walk into the wooden lodge, down the hall and past the guest rooms; I open the door at the end of the hall and gasp. "Faith..." I whisper breathlessly. Dana wasn't in the room, I pondered the thought of Dana witnessing this, Faith on a gurny with white fabric covering her beautiful face and delicate body that is now lifeless. Out of force, I whipped my body around only to be grasped into Niall's arms. I gasped, out of fear yet relief.

I wrapped my arms around his torso, "Niall--" he cuts me off, "sh, it's okay. She doesn't know yet." He rubs circles into my back. I forgot about everything for a minute and I pulled back but still embraced in his arms. I looked into his eyes as did he to mine, and I pressed my lips against his, gently. His arms, his body, relaxed and his hands cupped my cheeks and I smiled between the kiss at the feeling of his warm hands on my face.

It only lasted a few seconds then we pulled apart and stood there shocked, his hands were still cupping my cheeks then he let go after he realized it but I grabbed his hands and placed it back on my cheeks. He gazed at me surprised. 

"You kissed me," he smirked. I scoffed, "excuse me? You kissed back." I gave him a sassy look. "My turn." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Wait what do you--" He pushed me against the wall and put a hand on each side of my head as he crashed his lips onto mine. And I felt like my lips were going weak by the way his lips moved with mine, I loved the feeling. Just his lips...

I wrapped my arms around his neck and mumbled in, "I'm going to jump." Real quick and he got the memo, I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist as he held onto my thighs to hold me up and the wall helped.

He pulled away and kissed down my jaw line down to my neck and I pursed my lips shut, tight just so I don't moan. My stomach had butterflies. Fucking butterflies. That doesn't happen to me! My thoughts were pulled away when I felt Niall suck on a soft spot on my neck and I gasped which sounded more like a soft moan. I felt him smile against my neck and I squeezed my thighs tightly around his waist. "Ow!" He looks at me and smirks, "what was that for, princess?" I widely smiled, I hate being called princess, but it sounds perfect when it rolls off Niall's lips. 

"I'm not giving you the satisfaction for getting a moan out of me, you blonde idiot."

"I am naturally brunette!" He defends, "we can either argue about your natural hair colour or you can make out with me." Never thought I would say that to Niall, aha! But then again, I am in this for modest... god, I am terrible. But I'm enjoying it too. 

I'm falling for this blonde idiot.

He opens his mouth to talk but someone clears their throat. I put my legs down and we both move away from eachother but of course being me, I tried to move more back behind me when I was already against the wall. And I of course bashed my head off the damn wall. But I kept quiet.

"Or you could get out of this room, you disgrace of human beings, that child is dead and here you are making out in the same room-- you disgust me!" We nod and apologize but the old lady just told us to shut up and get our rotten ass's out of here. Some language that elderly has.

The second we leave the room I burst out laughing and Niall gives me a weird look, which happened to look so hot.

"Hey, I never said I'm a good person, the devil might even reject me." He furrows his eyebrows and shakes his head. "Oh c'mon, you have to admit, getting cursed at by an old lady is pretty funny!" I add as we walk out of the lodge, "getting cursed at by an elderly lady because we were making out in the same room as your sister's dead best friend, isn't funny." He doesn't look at me.

"Well, when you put it like that it isn't..." I look down at my shoes. I sigh, "Niall, I laugh things off, okay?" He looks at me as I begin my sentence. "When things get tough and depressing, I make jokes out of it. I'm not the kind of girl who just mopes around, I don't deal with it either. I make fun of it to avoid the sadness and skip the other bits and pieces of the situation so I won't have to deal with it." My eyes tear up, "see, this is what happens when you don't let me make fun of a depressing situation about dead people." I pout.

We were in front of the lake and he turns me by my shoulders and cups my cheek, god I love it when he does that. He looks me in the eyes and tells me, "that's a good thing, but sometimes it just isn't, love. At times like this you need to be more serious. It hurts people, who knows who that lady was. It could have been her grandmother." I half-smile, and touch his hand that's on my face. 

"Do you care about me?" I know this is bad timing but I have to ask. He squints at me, "is that a trick question?" I shrug, "yeah, I really do." I smirk, "do what?" He shook his head smiling, he moves back and throws his arms in the air. "Ann! I really do care about you!" I start laughing, but then stop. "Niall, I am a terrible person, how could you ever care for me?"

"No, I don't think you are."

If he only knew...

"At least you're not fake, I've had so many of those in my life, it's hard to forgive those kind of people." My eyes widen as I turn away and I try not gasp. I'm faking. That makes me fake. But if my feelings for him were fake then why do I care so much if he never forgives me? Oh boy, fake just went to real. I turn back to him as soon as I recover.

"We should go find Dana, yeah?" It was as if a light bulb lit over his head, "oh yeah!" I attempt at chuckling and it wasn't long before we spotted her by the pier, staring at something. And I stopped Niall in his tracks when I spotted what it was.

A/N: 

Hiii! Haven't updated in quite a while, so here it is! Left it at a cliffhanger too! PICTURE on the right is Ann's facial expression towards the scene where she said he kissed her back! Oh yea, THEY FINALLY KISSED! Hope that was some news, because it took A WHILE. Aha! Love you my readers! COMMENT what you think, if you like it, if it was terrible, could have been better, VOTE, FOLLOW, TELL people about it, maybe? :)

Quote of the day!!:  L i f e  is   a  s t o r y,    m a k e   y o u r s   t h e   b e s t   s e l l e r <3

Words of the day: Kick Ass Red Lipstick! (I just love bright red lipstick heh!) :')