Maybe Just A Quicky

Your POV

I woke up with my head laying on Karkat and I smile. "morning beautiful" I hear Karkat say "morning" I say leaning up kissing him. We both laid in bed for about an hour or so then I got up. "I'm going to take a shower Karkitty" I say to him. "can I join" he says jokingly and winking at me, I laugh "nice try" I say. I grab my clothes and head to the bathroom, I walk in closing the door behind me. I start the water and after it heats up I get in the shower. After I got out of the shower I dried off and put my clothes on and put my hair in a messy bun. I walk out of the bathroom and start to make breakfast while Karkat was in the shower.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

I was laying with Karkat watching one of his RomCom's I snuggle up to him burying my face into his chest. "is something wrong ________-bear" he says I cuddle him "no I'm just really happy" I say sweetly. "oh really" he say in a sexy tone "why's that" every time he says something in that tone it just ahhh! drives me crazy I thought. "because I'm with you" I smile snuggling him, then I look up to see him bitting his lip. I then felt something squirming in him pants, I then right there felt my face get ready but I knew I wanted to do it. I bit my lip then leaned up and started to kiss him. He then forced his tongue in my mouth and grabbed my hips aggressively rocking my hips on his extremely squirming buldge. He was already moaning it was like he didn't even have sex with me yesterday, it was almost like he hadn't had sex in months but it felt insanely good. I grabbed his hands and moved them up. I stopped kissing him, bitting my lip and started to grind on him making his buldge go fucking nuts in his pants. I stopped grinding and slowly moved down to his pants constantly looking up at him. I bit down on his zipper and un-zipped it with my mouth. I then took his pants off rubbing his buldge through his boxers and then I took his boxers off. I put my hand on his erected buldge rubbing up and down fast. Karkat moaned louder and louder. I then bent down looking at him with a seductive look and licked his buldge, he thrusted his hips and my mouth took in his buldge. I started to suck on his buldge faster and faster. after a while he came in my mouth and I swallowed every drop. Karkat laid there breathing heavily, I laid next to him after I put his boxers and pants back up and laid next to him snuggling up to him. Knowing that I will always love him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~authors note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so so so sorry for not updating in a while around my house is crazy and there's no place quiet so yeah but I finally had time to write ^-^ . Anyways I've been seeing that you guys continue to say you must be really short sense karkats short, etc. well to be honest I think of all the trolls to be 5"11 and up but for karkat he's only 5"8 for me so if that helps at all to understand the height issue then boom problem solved. Anywho I hope you enjoyed this story I'll update soon <3 love you guys