Christmas Is Coming!

~~~~~~~~My POV~~~~~~~~

I was taking a nap when I had heard the bedroom door opened. I didn't want to move or get up, to be completely honest I was too damn tired to do anything. "_____, are you okay?" I heard someone say. I roll over to see Karkat looking at me.
       I sit up and rub my eyes "yeah just was taking a nap" I had told him. "Well because it's so close to Christmas I was wondering what we were going to do?" He asked sitting down in front of me. "I'm not actually sure" I said. "What do you want to do?" I asked him. He grinned "well then I guess I'll surprise you" he said.
       What does this boy have up his sleeve I though. "O-okay" I hesitated to say. "Oh by the way we leave in a hour" he said. "Wear this" he told me holding up a dress that had a black skirt and white top. The dress had the sleeve off the shoulders so it was more on the arm. Also the back was practically gone, well at least it was sloped like it. Although it was a gorgeous dress, that's for sure.
       "Why? Where are we going" I asked him. He began to get up walked towards the door "you'll have to wait and find out" he said smirking and exiting the room. I'm so confused, but for now I'll just go with it. I went to the bathroom and put on some make mostly mascara and eye liner because I wanted to me natural looking. I slipped into the dress, I then proceeded to look at myself in the body mirror.
        "Damn I look good" I said shockingly. The dress was fitting all the way around my body, pointing out every curve in my body. I slipped on my black high top sneakers because I didn't own heels. Mostly because I can't really walk in them. I grab my clutch that was sitting on my dresser, also grabbing my phone in the process.
        I began to walk towards the door and open it. Karkat was sitting on the couch drink some coffee as he was waiting for me. I knew I was slightly blushing because I could feel the blood rush to my face. Karkat looked up and I'm not even kidding you he spat the coffee out. At the point on almost on the ground crying of laughter as he tries to clean up his mess.
        "Hahaha, I might be dying, like oh my god Karkat" I said in laughter. "Oh Shoosh it, it's not my fault that your damn gorgeous" he said hurrying to clean his mess. "True true, but I also didn't pick out this dress" I said giggling. "Good point" he said laughing with me. He then walks over to me and puts his arm out for me to grab his.
       We link arms and he takes me to the car. He opens my door and I get in. I was blushing because it was so sweet. He gets in the car and starts the engine and we leave to where ever we were going.

         ~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~

        We began to arrive to this field that had gorgeous flowers. He stops the car and we both get out. We link arms again and we walk in this huge mansion/ restaurant thing. We head up stairs and go sit at a table. We eat dinner making great conversation. When we leave we didn't head home though.
         We were heading to the airport!? WHY ARE WE GOING TO THE AIRPORT!? I had though panicking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:
I'm sorry it was so short ;-;
I'll be writing some more because on Christmas I'll be updating the Christmas special c: so I hope you all enjoyed the short.
Also on every post I do I'll be doing monthly obsessions because you all should get to know me some more.

My monthly obsession is Pentatonix
Just oh my god they are babe

If you wish leave me a comment of what your obsession is this month c:
              ~Author
P.S happy holidays and happy new year my loving followers.
Oh oh and on a serious note what should I call you guys. I hate just calling you guys my followers. I saw we have a cool name cx I just don't know what yet.