We're Going Where!?

~~~~~~~~~~My POV~~~~~~~~~~
    WE'RE GOING TO THE AIRPORT!? Why in the world are we going there? "I bet your wondering why we're going to the airport?" Karkat said with a smirk. "Yes I am actually" I say "why are we going to the airport?" "That's a surprise" he says laughing a little.
     We get to the airport and he gets out of the car coming over to my side of the care and opens the door. I unbuckle my seatbelt and get out of the car grabbing my belongings. I watch Karkat go around to the truck of the car ,and pull out three suitcases and the toiletry bag. "Karkat I didn't even pack any-" I tried to say "I already packed for you while you were sleeping" he said in a calm matter.
     I grab the two suitcases and he grabs the other stuff and we head on into the airport. We get one of the stand where we have to be scanned ,and get are luggage scanned. After we had done that we got are stuff and headed to are exit for the plane. We handed are tickets to the lady and went to find are seats. "Karkat where ar-" I tried to say again "you'll find out soon my love" he said holding my hand as we sit down in are seats.
     After we sit down the conductor comes out and explains everything and blah blah blah. Half way on the ride to where we were going Karkat says in my ear "there about to announce where we're going." I sat up straight at this point because I was so eager to know where we were going. We hear the click noise of the speaks at one of the conductors say "we will be arriving to France in about an hour." I look at Karkat with excitement.
     "I can't believe you actually did this" I say with excitement. "Oh but there's more" he say leaning in to me. Cupping my face with his hands and drawing me into a kiss on his soft lips.

~~~~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~~~~

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and I sincerely apologize for the chapter being so short. I love you all and thank you for supporting my story! Have a wonderful day/night/afternoon. Remember to comment on the chapter I love see my Kittens feed back.
      ~ Author
My monthly Obsession is my hair I just dyed it today it's bright red like Ariel red it's the best!