Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Desirah's POV

I was not at all expecting to stay for more than two days at the hotel, and I was worried about my clothes supply. I didn't want to have to wear the same things twice in a row, so I would have to think of something else to replace them. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that.

When I woke up the next morning, my foot was jiggling out of excitement. I wondered what Niall's surprise for me was. Was it something terrifying, like sky-diving? I would've slapped Juan Pablo across the face if he made me do something like that. Yes, I watched "The Bachlor". It's highly amusing. Don't judge me.

I swung my legs out of bed and stretched. I grinned and bounced to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and skipped drying my hair. I liked the cool feel of it against my neck. I applied some mascara to my eyelashes, but that was it.

I put on a white undershirt, a black t-shirt that said "We Danced All Night To The Best Song Ever" with tears down the back, and ripped, bleached skinny jeans. You already know what socks and shoes I wore. For once, I felt pretty.

I stuck my wallet and iPod in my pockets. I turned on my phone and saw I had a text from Niall. I smiled.

Good morning sunshine ! Remember to come to our hotel just before lunchtime ! Don't stand me up !

-Niallll :D

I had come up with Niall's contact name. Of course, he didn't know that, and I didn't plan for him to find out. It would just be embarrassing. I sent him a text back.

Thanks for the reminder. I'll be on time, I promise.

-Desirah

I assumed my contact name on Niall's phone was normal. How else would he put it? Well, maybe as ForeverAlone....

I checked the time on my phone. It was almost 10:00am. I had slept in because of how late Niall and I talked last night. I smiled at the memory. At least he called me.

I had an hour until I had to meet up with him for lunch, and for the surprise. What was I supposed to do until then? I decided to go for a run. Yeah, I exercised. It wasn't all that hard once you started asking yourself what pain was. You soon realized that what you were feeling wasn't pain. It was exertion.

Unfortunately for me, I didn't have any exercise clothes with me. Just a sports bra and jean shorts. I put on the sports bra and changed into the shorts. It was going to be hot and uncomfortable, but there was nothing I could do about that. How was I supposed to know I was going to exercise the day after the One Direction concert?

I went down to the work-out area in the hotel. Yeah, it had that. This hotel was so advanced. I got on the elliptical and cranked the resistance up to five levels. Anything below was too easy for me. One level was almost unbearable.

As I ran, I put my earbuds in and played Keith Urban's most recent album, "Fuse". I logged into the hotel's WiFi and searched the bus schedule. In a half hour a bus was going to stop near here and drop me off just a block ahead of Niall's hotel. That was perfect. I turned off my iPod and continued to run.

Time got away from me. I was enjoying the music so much that I forgot to check the time. By the time I did, I was super sweaty and the bus was going to come in ten minutes!

I jumped off the elliptical and ran up to my hotel room. I threw off my smelly clothes and hopped in the shower. I pulled on the normal clothes I had on before and raced down to the lobby and out of the hotel. I slowed to a walk when I saw the bus stop ahead.

Two minutes later, the bus pulled up. I got on, paid, and sat down in one of the front row seats. I sat back and relaxed, breathing a small sigh of relief. I had made it. I would've killed myself if I showed up at Niall's hotel late!