Forever

Zacky's POV  

Brian and I had gone along together like never before. It's been three years since that big fight that we had. Since then Brian had been really perfect, even more than before never got drunk or at least he told me that he'd surely get drunk. Since that day, he didn't accidental cheat on me like really not a single fault with me he really is carrying and he cuddle me more than before. Brian had been less shellfish since that then, I think that we were both scared to lose each other so we make more efforts for each other. And I did more efforts for him too! Don't think that I was the only victim in this, now I'm paying more often when we go out and I don't shout at him when things are in mess since that now I had move in with him. Yep yep people! Zacky and Brian hare back together and now living in the same house. His mom never called again and we were both glad about that. 

I was sitting on the couch reading stuff on internet that wasn't interesting as Brian enter the living with a smile on his face as he close my laptop and put it away to lay his body on mine as he pull me down on the couch to make us lay on the couch. I put my hands behind his neck as the smile didn't left his mouth. "What is that smile about?" I question him on a soft tone. "Do you want to leave for a week with me?" He ask, still having a smile but with a serious look in his eyes. "Yeah, but where?" I ask him getting excited. "What about if we don't know, let's be young and dumb" He said putting a chaste kiss on my lips. "Yeah" I said as I could feel his hot breath getting in my mouth, I bring his lips closer to kiss him again. 

He got up from the couch and grab my hand and guide us upstairs and gave me a backpack. "Only this?" I ask looking at him raising an eyebrow. "Yeah" He said like if I was crazy asking this. "But, you know that I can't choose between all of these beautiful clothes" I said looking at my open drawer in desperation. Which one should I choose. Brian came close to me and grab a few ones without looking at what he was picking, he grab underwear and socks and put in the back without looking, he got in the closet and throw me two pairs of jeans and an hoddie. "Your shoes will be okay"  He said as he was about to get out of the bed room. "But you don't even know what you picked out for me? What if it doesn't look good?" I ask, Brian stop and look at me. "This is how real man pack their bags" He said grabbing my arm and dragging me down stairs. "They let the woman do it" I said with a grin on my face. He laugh out loud, "I wasn't expecting that one, you are lucky that I love you" He said grabbing my waist and  put a kiss behind my ear as we got outside. 

We enter in the car and put the bags in the back as Brian started the car. I open up the car roof as we enter on the highway. The wind blowing on our faces making our hair move with the speed of the car. It felt good to feel free. Brian was driving but I felt that he knew where he was going. But I didn't really care since he had his hand on my thigh making me smile. I lean my head on his shoulder as the sunset his giving us it's last light before the night fall on us, making Brian's skin glow. I am the luckiest man alive to have him, but a sudden question came in my mind, -Would he still love me when we'll get old? Still love me even if I'm no longer young and beautiful?-  I push those thought away to not ruin our little escape.

We arrive in front of a cliff and Brain parked the car and put the roof back on. "Why are we stopping here?" Because I want to show you something. You'll see tomorrow" He said putting a beanie on my head and brushing lightly my nose with his making me an Eskimo kiss. I smile and thought that I shouldn't mind about it, I trust him after all. He layed back the seats so we could lay down and Brian put a big warm blanket on our  bodies. I rested my head  on his chest as he put his on top of my head. I had the feeling that I had to ask him this stupid question because it was starting to egt on my nerves. "Brian?" I ask, he groan in return. "Will you still love me when I'll get old with grey hair, when I wouldn't be beautiful anymore?" I ask on a shy tone, scared that he'll just freak out or laugh at me. He pull my head up to look at him, I was looking into his deep brown eyes that were sparkling with the light of the stars. "I'll always love you Zacky, even with silver-white hair, you'll always be beautiful to me and feeling young is from the heart, never lose that sparkle in your childish heart baby" Brian said so sweetly like he had read a poem or something, but it was only his true words. I lean forward to him placing my lips on his, putting my tongue in his as we explore for the hundred time each others mouth, always felt like the first time with the butterflies in our stomach. We pulled apart and finally set for sleep. 

The next morning, I was woken up by Brian's soft voice in my ear, "Baby wake up, it's time" I open my eyes and only saw his glowing feature, his tan seem lighter because of the morning sunshine on his face, a few hair was sticking out of his beanie making him look incredibly cute. He pull me up gently and open the car door for us to go out. I follow him outside with the blanket on my shoulder since it was still cold outside. I look at the view and realize that we were at the grand Canyon. A place that I always wanted to visit. We sat on the hood of the car getting lost in the many colors of the sky. "Brian, it's beautiful" I said, he got up from the car and get down on one knee, I wasn't looking at the view but only at my love. I stopped breathing by this sight, was he really doing what I was thinking? 

"Beautiful, just like you babe. I brought you here to ask you this question" He stop as he pull a red velvet box out of his jean pocket, "Will you marry me Zachary James Baker?" He ask me. I jump from the car and jump in his arms, "Yes!" I said before crashing my lips on his. This felt amazing, now that I could call him my fiancé!

After this we continue our little road trip before even thinking about organizing the wedding. We didn't really care, as long as we were together an happy, that's all we wanted. 

THE END