Love Took Over

Brian's POV

I woke up the next morning by my lovers side. But his word kept playing in my mind, all this love had faded away. The time as come that I had to leave if it was what he wanted. I carefully pull away from his peaceful sleeping figure as I got up from bed and put back the blanket on him. I wrote a note and place it on the pillow by his side. I made my way as silently as possible to the door but before I left I take one last look at the man that I love, the man that I wanted in my life, the only one that understand me. I guess I've fucked up to far this time, my heart felt cold and lonely as I exit his room and made my way down stairs to leave his place one last time, his smell was all over the place, his scent was making me feel like home. I guess that I'll have to go and hide myself in a hole alone until I die from loneliness. I close the front door silently behind me as I walk into the early morning street of Huntington Beach. 

All I could think about right now was that my mom was right, I hurt him to much that he doesn't want me anymore. Then if Zacky doesn't want me in his life I shouldn't be in anyone else's life. I only want him. Fuck I left him 5 minutes ago and I miss him like it's been 10 years apart from. He makes me so happy when he smile or laugh. He is the other half of me that I miss now. 

I headed to my place and slam the door shut, the only person that I'm angry at right now is only myself, this is all because of me. If I hadn't listen to this bitch I would of still be happy with Zacky. But then I stop in my track, maybe Zacky wasn't happy with me from the beginning, that's why he didn't want me anymore. I said and I felt myself  wanted to cry out of pain. I that thought my heart just burn down in ashes. All I could think of doing right now was an old passion that I had when I was young, painting. I got in my garage and pick up all the paint that I could get, all the colors were there. I sat in front of the white canvas, I wanted to paint something but my mind was blind, until real life reach me again. "I'll never see him again" I murmured to myself, then I started to paint energetically, using my paint brush and my fingers, tracing every little details that I love so much. It must of been a few hours doing painting after painting because when I turn to look at the clock, it was already noon and the door bell rang, taking me out of my trance as my heart beat started to race. 

Zacky's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face, but it soon fade away when I didn't feel any presence by my side, Brian was gone. Why was I so sad that he wasn't there? I turn on my side and saw a piece of paper, I sat up straight as I take it gently in my hands. "Just Tonight" was written in Brian's hand writing. My heart started to beat fast and sweat drip from my forehead. All I wanted was him by my side and all yesterday I pushed him away making him believe that I didn't need him? But fuck this was all a lie. I look at the clock and saw that I still wasn't a morning person since it was almost noon. I got up from bed and find new clean clothes without really looking at what I was putting on. After getting dress I ran off the stairs and exited my house as I run for my life to my love. All the way running to his place all I could think about was how stupid I was and how he surely hate me by now. Luckily Brian's house wasn't far from mine. I finally arrive at the porch and press the door bell button as I try to catch my breath back. Fuck I hated to run but I'll do anything to have him back in my life. The door finally opens to reveal my missed love, Brian, all I was looking at was his face and those gorgeous deep brown eyes. He seemed surprise to see me there but still let me in. I walk in my head down in shame of what I had cause to the both of us. He close the door behind me and we stand awkwardly in the living room. But I know that it was now my turn to say something. "Brian, I'm sorry about yesterday. I thought that it would be better for us to be apart but the truth is that I can't live without you! I better have a broken heart by you than to give my heart to any body else! I'm sorry Brian. I love you" I admit to him and this time I dare to look at him. A look of understatement appear on his feature. "Come with me" He said handing me his hand that I shyly take. He grab my hand tight and guide me to his garage. He slowly open the door, the room was filled with colorful canvas. And after a moment, I realize that I was the painting that he made, Brian had paint me just by memory! No one had ever do such thing for me! I was in amazement when I finally look up to Brian to see that he was smiling down at me. He pull me tightly in his strong tan tattoo arms as he nuzzle his face in my neck. "I'm the one to say sorry for all the hurt I cause to you, not only now but from the beginning of our relationship, I wasn't the perfect boyfriend I should of been for you and I promise that if you give me another chance, I won't ever make you cry." He said pulling away to look in my eyes. I look deep in his eyes and saw that he had never been this true to me. I pull myself up on my toes to reach for his lips that I kiss softly as Brian kiss back. I could feel a smile growing on both of our face. "I love you Zee" He mumble on my lips. "I love you Bri" I answer back as we passionately kiss again.