Chapter 2

Mikey's point of view:

'ugggggh what hit me' I look around to see my room in all its messy glory. I feel like I got hit with a truck. I look down to see my leg bandaged. And then notice my arm is a sling. Then there is a knock at my door.

"Hey, Mikey are you up?" Donnie asks gently through my door. I let out a grunt he must have taken a yes. And he entered.

"Hey ya I'm up and on that note what's up D." I joked giggling. He came into my room sighing.

"ugggh Mikey enough with the bad puns. Leo wants to have you at least sit in at practice alright?"

"Yeah yeah, D I will be right there."

"Ok see you in a few." He started putting more emphases on the last words cause I might have a slight habit of just going back to sleep. Don't judge me sleep and I am a forbidden romance torn apart by my brothers. I let out an exaggerated sigh and haul myself up and to the dojo.

line break line break line break line break line break line break line break line break line break

When I get into the dojo I notice all of my older brothers starring at me worriedly so I flash them a smile and go to sit down at the side. Then they get on with it you know the normal katas sparring meditation. When they are finally done I'm ecstatic I felt like I was going to explode but tried to be quiet and still as possible. No easy feat since I have ADHD but I stuck it out.

When I snapped out of my musings I noticed my bros were getting ready to leave and got up to join them. Wincing slightly when I put pressure on my bad leg causing a sharp inhale. The looked at me quickly nothing goes unnoticed in a ninja family like mine after a short standoff they make the first move.

Leo takes a step forward with worrying shining in his eyes softly muttering "are you ok Mikey?" I nod knowing that my voice would hold traces of pain. They all knew this technique but didn't say anything which I am immensely grateful for.

We all quickly went to the kitchen for breakfast and I was stupid scared. They are endearingly (read annoyingly) overprotective brothers who probably won't let me cook but I usually ban them from my precious kitchen to try and spare it from their monstrous cooking. To my utter relief, we had cereal.