He was beyond angered by the king. How dare he tell him what he can and cannot do during his break?

He suddenly stopped in front of a tall tree and jumped off, tying Bella to a sturdy branch.

"Who does he think I am? Some kid? I am a man, a man who knows how to protect himself," Jungkook said as he walked off and stopped by a large log that had fallen. He sat down carefully, making sure the log was stable. After he sat down he began to write, not noticing the King who had arrived a few second after him.

"Bella, where did General go?" Taehyung asked as he patted the horse and followed the horses eyes. And there sat the general with his quill and leather notebook.

"Looking at you like a star from a place the world forgot. And theres nothing that I can do except bury my love for you. The brightness of the sun will give me just enough to bury my love in the moondust, I long to hear your voice but still I make the choice to bury my love in the moondust."

A calm voice sang as Taehyung neared the general. "He's singing?" Taehyung asked himself, finally getting close enough to see what the man was wrtting down. And sure enough, he was writing down what he was singing.

In a blink of an eye Taehyung was suddenly pinned against the log, a brunette towering over him.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to go back to the castle, you cant just be out here like this, did you see how easily I approached you?"

"I knew it was you, I can smell arrogance a mile away," Jungkook replied, slowly letting go of the prince.

"How dare you pin me down? How dare you touch me like that?!"

"Then tell me how you want me to touch you, your majesty," Jungkook said as he bowed and walked towards his horse. Taehyung stood there in shock as he registered what the general had told him.

"Do you have no pride? How dare you talk to your king like that," Taehyung said as he shook his head and walked towards the general who had stopped mid step.

"How dare I? How dare a King forget his duty and leave his castle for a mere employee," Jungkook said, turning around to face the king.

"You- ugh!" Taehyung said as he walked forwards and slammed his hands down to hit the generals chest. But the general was faster, he caught the kings wrists and held them above his chest.

"Lets head back before you hurt yourself," Jungkook said, letting go and turning around to face his horse.

"I will kill you!"

"Be my guest your majesty. But without me you wouldnt last a second in the war."

Taehyung clenched his jaw as he glared down the general. He huffed out before he walked towards his horse and climbed onto it. He didnt wait for the general to untie his horse.

Taehyung simply rode off and headed towards the castle but a sudden howl made the horse stop. Pearl had stopped and all the King could hear for a split second was his beating heart and scared breaths.

"Shit, come on Pearl, its nothing, we're almost there," Taehyung said as his horse began to panic. Pearl began to huff and shake her head.

Another howl could be heard and Pearl bucked her legs in the air, making Taehyung fall on the ground. His back crashed against the packed snow, but it did not cushion his fall as he felt the wind get knocked out of him.

Taehyung groaned as he watched his horse run towards the castle. "Shit," he repeated, taking deep breaths as he felt his bones ache.

Suddenly the howling came closer and soon enough there was a wolf that stood his ground opposite of the king. It had a scar running through its eye and a bloody mouth. It had just had a meal, and the wolf was ready for another as he stared at the wounded King. A growl made the King panic even more as the wolf taunted him.

"Really?" He whispered to himself. Slowly sitting up and avoiding eye contact with the wolf.

Fear could be seen in the Kings eyes as the wolf came closer, growling and howling. "Hey there, calm down," Taehyung said as he slid backwards until he met with a tree.

He was stuck with no way out unless he was willing to lose a limb. He tried to grab a broken branch that was covered beneath the snow, but it was caught with something else. The sudden noise only irritated the wolf further and Taehyung's time was running out.

Another growl came from the wolf and Taehyung closed his eyes as he heard the heavy steps of the worlf run towards him. But he never felt a scratch on him. Instead, he heard a whine from the wolf and opened his eyes to see Jungkook with his sword out, standing in front if the dead wolf. The Generals sword was dripping with blood, making the clear snow a rich crimson.

"See your majesty, a war is nothing like a match with a wild wolf, its a match with death itself."

Jungkook put away his sword as he turned around and faced the King who suddenly collapsed as he felt a sharp pain in his chest."Ah! It hurts, I think I broke a bone," Taehyung whispered, bringing his hands up to his hair and pulling at it.

"Pearl dropped you didnt she?" Jungkook asked as he noticed the snow in the kings hair. Without hesitation he stood in front of the King and gathered him in his arms, making sure his bloody sword was nowhere near the kings body.

"Put me down, I can walk myself," the king said, but his arms around the knights neck seemed to tell a different story. "Not with the bruised ribs you have, Pearl is a powerful girl, she could have killed you if you had fallen in front of her path."

"Bella, come here girl," Jungkook said as he heard his horse prance towards them.

"Hold on tight, it will be a bumpy ride back to the castle," Jungkook said as he placed Taehyung on his horse and followed. Taehyung gently put a hand on the horse and rest his other hand on the back of the general with hesitation. His hand pressed against the warm body of the General made him feel different, of course because he was freezing.

"I said hold on tight your majesty," Jungkook said but Taehyung kept his hands where they were. Without a warning Jungkook went off and suddenly the kings arms were wrapped around his waist in a strong grip.

Taehyung held on tight, ignoring the slight pain from leaning forward onto the Generals warm back. Taehyung's face was burried into the General, so as the cold wind blew over them Taehyung tried to calm down and focus on the forest and sweet petrichor of the Generals scent.

Jungkook slowed down as he heard the king wince in pain, but the kings grip was still strong around his waist. He had never had someone's hands around him like that, for he had never given someone a ride on his horse before.

"Your majesty, we are here," Jungkook said, looking down at the kings hands wrapped around his waist. He noticed the bracelet and the rings that covered the kings fingers, all but a few fingers were covered. Looking at his, he noticed the difference. His hands were rough while the Kings hands were smooth and youthful.

"I dont think I can walk general, have someone take me to my chambers and call the doctor." Taehyung had winced at the end of his sentance, trying to release the General, but he seemed to be stuck for a while.

"Will do," Jungkook said as he placed he hands ontop of the Kings to remove them. However, once his rough fingers touched the soft skin of the King, he hesitated to lift them, but the Kings staggered breath on his back brought him back. He slowly removed the Kings hands and slid off of his horse. Within a second the king was in his arms again.

"I said to call someone, not you," Taehyung said as he placed a hand on his own chest, noticing the slight heart beat that began to race.

"I will, I'm going to call for the doctor, thats what you asked for wasnt it?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he took in a short breath and closed his eyes, catching the petrichor and forest scent once more.