8

As promised, ma-eencounter na natin dito ang emison. the most problematic ship in this story (and also in pll) hehe spoiler alert 😂
Enjoy reading pips🖤

-
Clarke

"So here's all the paper that is needed for the students' council meeting, Ms. Em. And also, as the president of students' council, may I ask you a few question?" The meeting is within this week and kailangan namin ng another room for a mini national bookstore. Like in need.

"Yes, fire away Clarke." Sabi saakin ni Ms Em.

Whooo.

Deep breathes Clarke, You can do this.

"I've heard that there's a vacant and also abandoned room in building 5, on the second floor, I just wanted to ask if we could use it? The students are asking for a mini bookstore where they could buy a second hand books and school supplies, or just anything related to our studies for a low price, and the alumni could donate or sell their things in there, it could help alot of student and also I am just wondering if we could use that room, I could get the paper done by the end of this month." Whoo, nagawa mo sya Clarke.

Okay, just smile.

Ms. Em frowned. Pakintape, that's not a good sign.

She sighed before start talking again."I'm afraid someone beat you to it."

whaaaaaaaaaaat????

"A-ah, may I ask who?" Tanong ko, ba't parang ambilis naman?

"It's the oral communication teacher, if i'm not mistaken her name is Alison?" hO mO gOd

MS DILAURENTIS

BAKET?

Calm down, Clarke just calm down. Deep breathes, take deep breathes.

"Oh, Ms DiLaurentis." I smiled, "Yes, I think that is her." Balik na sabi ni Ms Em.

Dapat si Camila pinakausap ko eh, close sila nito eeeeeh.

"Is it really important, Ms Em? Because that seems kind of sudden." She shrugged, "Maybe you could ask her, I can come with you."

I smiled, "Thank you, Ms Em."

-

You know how to knock, Clarke then go do it!

Just three knocks, that's a piece of cake diba?

Deep brea–

Bumukas yung pinto at niluwa nun si Lexa, wtf???

"What are you doing here?" – hindi ako yan, that was Lexa who said that.

I smiled, pampabawas kaba yan, nakita mo girl crush mo Clarke este- wala wala.

"Ah wala, I was just suppose to talk to Ms. DiLaurentis, is she's there?" Tanong ko, she nodded.

"I can come with you, if you'd like me to." Sabi nya, I smiled and nod.

I need every support that's coming my way.

Binuksan nya ulit yung pinto, "After you, princess."

I looked at her and blush.

Tukso, layuan mo ako.

-
Camila

sos i'm going at ms dilaurentis homeroom

"Looooo, samahan mo ako sa kabilang building." Sabi ko kay Lauren, nasa cafeteria kame eh, nagdidisplay ng public affection jokes mabait ako.

She looked at me and pouted. Welp, ang cute ng bebe ko.

"Eeeh?? Hindi pa nga tayo nakakakain eh." Help me, why is she so cute? Why am I so lucky?

"I can go alone, sasamahan ko lang naman si Clarke eh. It's about the propostion that she made, I don't know the deets pero alam ko kasi busy sya sa papers na yun these past few days." I shrugged.

Lauren nodded, "Call me if you need anything okay? If it's about the sc thing then I don't wanna bother you and Clarke." She smiled, ang cutie talaga ng baby ko.

Baby ko agad, wala pa namang label. Mine and yours lang, wala pang be my girlfriend nu ba yan Lo.

Ayst mamaya na nga ko magrarant.

"I'll be quick babe, laters." I kissed her cheeks and wave a goodbye.

Welp, here comes the hell hole.
-
I knock at Ms. DiLaurentis homeroom, I heard the voice says "Come in." so I twisted the doorknob and let myself in.

Woah.

Pwede pala magsama ng jowa– este ng kaibigan, andito si Lexa eh.

"Hi, Goodafternoon Ms Dilaurentis, Ms Em." I smiled and let my presence known, "Clarke, Lex."I looked at them and they both nodded.

Lumapit ako ng very slight kay Lexa kasi kinakausap ni Clarke si Ms Ali eh. "Huy Lex, what's all of this?" Bulong ko sakanya but she shrugged, great. Typical Lexa.

"If I may, Can I speak?" Di ako yan, si Ms Ali yan.

Si Clarke kasi naiistress niratrat na si Ms DiLaurentis eh.

"I'm so so sorry, Ms. D. I am just really stressed and nervous, I am really sorry." Ms Alison chuckles. So does Ms Em and I. Si Lexa wala bato padin.

"When I got here, It'was my plan to open a school club. Like where anyone could join, but there's a lot of club in here." She chuckles, "Way back, when I was like your age, I was hefty Ali. I have friends, but you know college happen and from hefty Ali, I turned into Queen Bee Ali." Oh gosh, parang alam ko na to. "I did a lot of things that I'm not proud of, you know? I was kind of a bitch. ops." She laughs, pero alam mo yun parang may something talaga kay Ms Ali eh. "Don't mind that b-word, I'll continue so I just realize thing as time passes by, I came back to my senses and think that there's life after college so I change my attitude, graduate college, become and teacher and help students to accept who thay are because that is them."

Ayun nakatingin lang kami lahat sakanya, hinihintay ko kung sasabihin nya ba yung name ng club pero i bet 100 pesos, mam Ali's gay. nararamdaman ko sa gaydar ko eh.

She sighed. "I wanted to help those kids who aren't sure on what they want cause I was once like them."

"Are you taking my job off of me?" Ms Emily joked and we all laughed, d8 already.

Jokes, straight si Ms Em jowa nya nga ata si sir Ben eh if i'm not mistaken.

"Maybe, let's see." Mam Ali laughed.

Okay hindi ko alam nangyayare pero I know one thing, Mam Alison is definitely gay.